Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome


Hey everybody. This is my first post at this new blog. I used to have one blog in Friendster but uploading a new post there is very troublesome because I have to click a few buttons before I can write my new post. Furthermore, I don't know how to upload photographs to my blog there. Photographs are important to visualize my post even better. Somehow, a blog entry with photographs is attractive. Hehe. I'm a frequent visitor to some blog which I find very interesting. Through their blogs, I realised there are actually a lot of things that we can't control no matter how hard we try.

I think that should be it for the first entry. Will upload photographs from UTAR Ball soon. Some of the photographs are still with my friends.

~BuHBaI~

Me and Baby!

No comments: