Saturday, August 25, 2007

Yeannie's Birthday

This post was supposed to be for the beginning of the week but I totally forgot about it. Hehe. It's the end of the week now. Sorry!! It was Yeannie's 2xnd birthday on 20th August. During our break time, we went out for lunch and celebrated her birthday with her. We went to Carrefour for .........



DOMINO'S!!! Yeannie ordered 2 large pizzas and BBQ chicken wings. Hehe. The pizza was okay but the chicken wings tasted a bit weird. Maybe it's because of the sauce. Hoho. Then....



Birthday cake for the birthday girl. The sight of strawberries made me very excited!! Since I was introduced to Chocolate Fondue from Fondue House and Shangri La's Japanese buffet ( where they have a mountain of fresh strawberries ), I craved for strawberry every single day. Hehe.



Yeannie with her birthday cake.



"I wish for world peace". Haha. So Miss-Universe style. But I wondered what was her birthday wish this year. Hehe.



"Hmmm, how should I cut the cake?"

"Cut it from the left side"
"Stab it on the right side"


That girl in black is Pooi San. She is Yeannie's best friend. I think they knew each other for quite a long time. They are my cousin's ex classmate from Ipoh. Small world right? Hehe. Anyway, Pooi San save the cake from Yeannie. Hehe.




Yeannie's birthday present. A zipped folder. So NICE!! It reminds me of my pink zipped folder. I keep it in my cupboard. Don't dare to use it because it is turning black. Sob sob. Should bought one black one instead. But I love my pink one very much. Hoho.



Group photo. Daniel is reminding me of my Prom night's hair do. Hehe. From left standing: Daniel, Yeannie, Pooi San, Vincent, Sai Went and Me.

That is all the photograph that I have. Hehe.

Next week will be the last week of lectures. Friday will be Malaysia's 50th birthday. Hehe. Old edi. The following week will be study week where I have to rush and finish all my revision. I CAN DO IT!!! USH!!!

MUST ( Malaysia University of Science and Technology ) accepted me and my friends for industrial training. YAY!!! Excited about it. Wondering what "experience" we will get from there. Hehe. Rachel and KF are going to NUS, Singapore. Hehe. Hope they have a great time there.

Got to stop now. Study, study and study!!

~BuHBaI~












5 comments:

imaginator said...

Only 2 visitors for me =(

Clarissa said...

Eh..everyone(ur batch of frens) is in blogspot dy?? Keep updating me ya =)

WaiWai said...

Kum: what do you mean 2 visitors?

Clarrisa: my batch of friends meaning which batch? In short, meaning who? hehe...

mk tan said...

eh... rachel n kf going to nus for industrial training? wow... when will it be?

imaginator said...

oops sorry.. now only check back my comment.. the 2 visitors i meant are rachel and her bf coz they are coming to NUS.

anyway, update your blog already!!