Monday, November 5, 2007

My 21st Birthday Party

Kitt and my close friends held a birthday party for me. My birthday was on 4th of November but the party was held on 3rd of November. I know there will be a party but I have no idea who will show up. Conclusion: The number of people that show up doesn't matter, what matter is the people who came. I'm really grateful that I was blessed with great company on my birthday eve. Less talk, more photo... hehe.




My first surprise.... 100 colourful balloons to replace the old fashion 100 flowers. Hehe. This is a present from Kitt. It's so sweet. I was in tears when he drove his bro's car and honking. It was very beautiful. This is way better than flowers. Hehe. Thank you.

My second surprise.... My friends from Malacca came to the party. As I have mentioned earlier, I have no idea who will be attending the party. But I never expect them to come. Really thank them a lot for coming especially Chau Yen and his gf. Chau Yen have to drive all the way back to Malacca at 12 something in the morning after the party while my kai kor and Tau Hong drove back to Cyberjaya. Hehe. Thank you very much.

My birthday cake. The cake was chocolate cake decorated with strawberries. Hehe. The cake was very very nice. It was present from Kinn and Ken, Kitt's younger bros. Thank you very much guys. According to aunty, the cake was made of some imported chocolate, which is quite expensive. The cake was really good. Hehe. Happy happy.

These are the people that showed up at my party. Thank you very much for coming and thank you very very much for Kitt, the party Chairperson and Wai Leng, the Vice-Chairperson. Hehe. Both of you did a great job about the guest list. I thought only 7 ppl will show up but... look at the crowd. Thank you!!!! Jullian was stuck in a 2 hour jam before he reach the party. He sent one of my friend home in Setapak before going back to Puchong. Thank you very much Jullian. I owe you.

This is what my room looks like on 4th November. I gave everyone one balloon when they leave. Some took a few. I brought home the rest. Hehe. No place to walk around my room now. Hehe.

I can't upload too many photos due to the size of the photographs. I have to resize them in order to speed up the photo uploading process. Hehe. After the party, we played some card games. Keat, Kitt, Alwin, Nicole, PuiC, Mun Keong were drunk. Or maybe "high". Haha. It was so funny. They kept on talking non stop. At 3am, I had to end the party because they are really hard to control. They are very noisy and the dog won't stop barking. Hehe. So I have to "halau" them home. Hehe.

Overall, the party was great. Food was great. Company was greatest. Love you all very much. Thank you very much. Thank you for making my 21st birthday so unforgetable, sweet and happy... especially Kitt and Wai Leng.

Presents? Well, I received quite a number of present.... including my lollipop earrings and necklace. My attire for the night ( shirt-dress, lollipop earring and necklace ) was present from my friends. I look like a lollipop princess that night. Haha. Have to act cute when they took my photo to follow my theme. Hehe. It was hilarious. Can't show too much photos of myself. Hehe.

I think that's all for my 21st birthday........... LOVE YOU ALL!!!! FOREVER AND EVER, KITT!!!!! MUACKS!!!!

~BuHBaI~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

muaks!~ ^@^

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..It was worth the "wait".. :P
I thought those ballons are supposed to "float"..what are they doin on the floor??

Aiyo~ pics too small, too little..
I want pics! I want pics!!

Clarissa said...

Once again, Happy belated birthday.
Happy to see that you had a nice one.