Saturday, December 8, 2007

BBQ!!!

Me and Kitt went to Daidomon today. I saw it's advertistment on The Sun newspaper 2 days ago. The phrase that attracted me was "Daidomon Charcoal BBQ Japanese Buffet" or something similar. BBQ!!!! My favourite. Japanese food!!!! My favourite too. Hehe. But the word Buffet means dangerous. Haha. Anyway, they serve Woshoku & Yakiniku Beef. I have no idea what are the differences between those 2 beef and the beef that I usually have. Anyway, this restaurant is in Great Eastern Mall.


These lanterns reminds me of Chinese New Year. Hehe. I think the words on each lantern is the restaurant's name. Hehe.

There are plenty of tables. On each table there is......


The cooking place!!!! Berkilat-kilat right? Haha. Under the net-lookalike-thinggy are charcoals. Hehe.




This is the salmon and butterfish (if I'm not mistaken) sashimi that Kitt ordered. Love the salmon-flower. Haha.

When our food arrived, we cook cook cook and cook. Totally forgot to take pictures of the food. The venison and beef were great. The baby octopus was the best so far because it was not too salty!! Just nice. The chawan mushi tastes good as well. The cutest part is the container of the chawan mushi. It was in a shape of a yellow apple. SO ADORABLE!!!

This is what it looks like at the end of the meal. Hehe. The aluminium container containes melted butter. We have to dip our butterfish into the melted butter before eating it. Hehe. Oh yeah, the green tea ice cream was very very very smooth too. Very nice.

Each person have to pay RM99 for the buffet (excluding taxes and drinks) and to order the buffet, there have to be at least 2 person. So, in the end, our total bill is RM230. Quite worth the money considering the amount of meat we get. At least something different from Jogoya because I have to admit that I'm a bit bored by Jogoya. Maybe I went there quite often just because of the Haagen Dazs ice cream. Haha.

Got to stop now.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow~ i wish i can try it too.
but no way. i need to stand as a kungfu lady for 2 days only can get to pay for it. haha..cheers~