Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Long long long long time ago, I .....

I was supposed to blog about my Macau-Hong Kong trip but then I'm very lazy to upload some of the photographs here because it take FOREVER to do so. But I've uploaded some to my Facebook and Friendster. I think most of my readers had seen all the photographs that I took in Macau-Hong Kong and with FULL DESCRIPTIONS.... hehe

Over the past few weeks, I realised a lot of things. My fear of snakes and lizards are getting stronger because I saw one dead snake and a dead lizard today. The dead snake was lying by the road side while the dead lizard was in the process of being carried away by ants. Yes... ANTS!!! They are moving the lizard inch by inch. I'm afraid of snakes. All type, sizes and from where (in photographs, zoo, television, few inches away from me). I have no idea but I think they are very scary and... slimy. Ughhhh... As for lizard, my fear for them reached the peak when I saw the MMS. Only a few people will know where is that place. I don't think it's nice to say where that place is since the boss took stern action. But if you want to know, ask me when you see me okay? I might tell you what the whole story is about. Anyway, the sight of another dead lizard today will totally shut me off from the place. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Okay, enough about those scard stuff. Last week, I noticed that everyone will pass through this stage in their life. The part that I'm talking about is where when you're young (still innocent... hehe), you observed/came across something that in your simple mind you interpret it this way but when as you grow older, you will realise that all this while you are making the wrong conception. Example, like when I was younger, the process of sex is where both the man and woman get naked and sleep together on the bed without any contact. In short, sleeping naked. Haha. Don't blame me because that is what they show on tv. It was not until form 3 where during Science lesson that I realised the true process of sex. No further details about that. Hehe. Another thing will be if you don't go to school, you will end up being a garbage collector. Haha. That is what my mum threaten me when I was young. I hate being around dirty environment. I won't totally step on the floor with my leg if the floor is dirty. I will only use half of each side of my leg to stand while the other half don't touch the floor at all. It's hard to describe here but I am willing to demonstrate if anyone of you are interested. Haha.

My point is there are a lot of things that parents don't know how to tell their children especially sex related. I don't blame them because if little children ask me where do they come from, I have no idea what to answer. It's not like I don't want to tell them but if you tell them from the process of sex, sperm till the process of giving birth, I don't think they will understand. Hehe. What will I answer? Easy .... ask your parents. Haha. Hey, I didn't ask my parents and when I was young, I thought that I come out from my mum's BUTTOCK okay because I don't know there is a place called vagina. LAUGH ALL YOU WANT!!! Hehe. Maybe I'm those kids that don't askk too much questions if I don't understand something. And of course, kissing even though on the cheek will make you pregnant. Hehe. Last but not least, girl + boy = in a relationship. So during primary school, we always teased each other if a girl is very close to a boy. Talking about this, I think WL has an interesting story regarding "marriage". Haha...

Thinking back, I think I'm a weird kid when I was young. I like a Princess back then because I stayed with my grandparents and they will give me whatever I want. Including weird food. When I was young, I only eat rice mix with water. Yes, drinking water. Just rice and drinking water. When I move back to KL, I was sent to a nanny few houses away from my house because both of my parents have to work. I told my nanny that I want to eat rice with water only. She gave me and after eating a spoonful of rice, the first thing that I said was "Your rice mix with water is not nice at all. The one that ate in Ipoh was better". I guessed my nanny nearly fainted. Haha. If it was not rice mix with water, it will be rice mix with little bit of soya sauce. That is what I eat everyday. I don't take vegetable AT ALL. So my mother force me to eat one small plate of vegetable everyday. So now, I love to eat vegetable very much. If you ask me to eat rice with water now, I won't take it anymore. Haha.

Thinking back, I have no idea why am I so silly.... or should I say why is everyone so silly when they are young. So naive. I really hope that my entry will make you think back about some silly things that you have been through when you were still a little innocent looking boy/girl. Do share with me. Hehe

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...lucky for me, my Mummy was a nurse.. So, I'm not as "silly" as u are.. :P
Oh btw, you're not silly la..juz naive.. Lucky you weren't cheated by a guy when u were younger..oh wait, or have you? HAHAHA.. :P