Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged by Yink Heay

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

  1. Most of my friends and teachers/lecturers thought I was a boy when they first read my name. This happens since primary school. Why?!?!?!?! I think my name is very feminine ( I guess ). Haha. Or maybe my mum who hoped really hard that I was a baby boy when I was born made my dad to give me a boy-ish name. Haha. Just joking. My dad is fully responsible for me and my sis's name. The other funny thing is the first name for my given name, Yick, in mandarin sounds totally weird. Instead of "yi", people will read "qi". It's so weird. Even my mandarin teacher ( i quit mandarin classes after one month... I have no idea what the teacher is teaching in front ) called me "He Qi Hui". It was supposed to be "He Yi Hui". Okay, maybe He Qi Hui sounds okay but then my sis would be He Qi Qi. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
  2. I'm the biggest cry baby in the whole wide world. But I guess a lot of people know about this. Sad movies and sad tv series made me sob non stop. Reality shows ( Fear Factor, American Idol ) can make me cry too. The other day, I was watching tv and there was this advertistment recommending a tv series on Hallmark Channel. I think the advertistment was around 1.5 minute. The series was about a father who is diagnose with Alzheimer disease. His daughter moved back to live with his father to spend time with him. The part where he said "Ask me now what you want to know before I forgot" turned my crying pipe on. It was so sad. A few tv ads made me cried everytime I watch them, especially by Petronas during Merdeka day. I think they did a great job in producing an tv ad that can leave a deep mark on everybody (especially me... hehe).
  3. I am scared to sleep alone. Some people will envy me when I told them I have my own room. I, on the other hand, hopes that I can share a room with my sister. The other day during dinner with my family, I confessed that I'm very scared to sleep alone everynight till sometimes when I have nightmare, both of my leg will cramp because I don't dare to move. It becomes worst when I watch/read/listen ghost stories earlier. I would leave the light on the whole night. The slightest sound after I turned off the light scares me. Why am I so useless?!?!?! No idea. Hehe. But my sis was kind enough to agree sharing her room with me. So my room will become wardrobe/study room while my sis room is the bedroom. Haha. Happy happy!!!
  4. I can lie on my bed staring at the wall in front of me for hours. This is only applicable when I lie on my bed ONLY. That is the only time where I can waste my time doing nothing. Maybe 2 to 3 hours. I won't fall asleep. I will just stare at the walls and my mind will be completely blank. I enjoy doing this on Sunday morning. Haha. It really de-stress and calm me down. Maybe you should try it too. Haha.
  5. I'm very picky when it comes to food. I don't eat carrot that was cute into cube shape but I eat carrot that is shreaded or cut into small pieves. I love raw onion but hate fried onion rings. I seldom eat rice at home. I don't eat cheese in slice, but can accept melted cheese. I don't eat the economy rice in my school canteen due to certain reason and I won't step past the partition that separate the economy rice section from the others. I don't eat seaweed but I love seaweed soup. I will only eat only the corner of the pastry that comes in square. I seldom eat the middle part (only if the corners are really really good). I love to eat certain food cooked in certain way but I won't eat certain ingredient. Eg. Bitter gourd cook together with chicken was my favourite but I will only eat the chicken. Specifically order salted fish fried rich but I only eat the rice and throw away the salted fish. Haha. I don't like food that are too sweet and salty but I can accept sweets and chocolates (only white and milk chocolate). This is what I can think of at the moment.
  6. I can be very happy and bad mood the next minute. My mood fluctuation rate is unbelievable. If I want something, I will get it no matter what. If I don't get it, I will cry. Eg. I saw one dress I love the other day. There was some defect at the front part so they arrange for me and the designer to meet the next day. On the next day, I wore the dress again and show the designer what is the defect. She said she can fix but the dress won't look nice. I have no choice but to give up the dress. Me and Kitt had lunch after that. After ordering my food, my eyes started to get watery and I cried in the restaurant. OMG. Why am I like this. Maybe I'm not used to not getting things that I want. If I want to buy something, I won't mind starving till the end of the month. The only possibility that I didn't get it is it ran out of my size ( even in other outlet ) or the thing is broken badly.
  7. I love Singapore. Haha. Read my previous post to find out the reason why. I love things that people don't love. I hate things that people love. I have no idea why.
  8. Okay... this might sound silly. But on my birthday every year since I was 12, among my birthday wishes ( with or without cake ), one of them have to be world peace. OKAY LA.... laugh la laugh la. Sounds so Miss-Universe right?!?!?! But my world peace is no war and violence to the people and stop harming the earth such as stop pollution, stop hunting animals that are going to extinct, stop global warming.... that kind of world peace okay. I don't know why.... I know this is funny but I really hope that one day, we will really live in peace and harmony. No killer, robery, rapist... in short, everything bad will be gone and we treat each other nicely and all of this happen very suddenly. But I know it is impossible. Maybe it's true that without bad people, there will be no good people. Haha. Okay la... laugh la. But I found it to be funny too.

Okay. Done with the tag. Haha.

I found a dress for Nott's Annual Dinner. Thanks to Cindy and her cousin. My next mission would be on diet since the dress shows my figure and the sight of my wobble tummy is really ugly and will spoilt the beautiful and unique dress. I don't have to worry about other people having the same dress as mine because it was designed and made by Cindy's cousin. It's her own design. I really love the red one but I just can't fit in. But mine was really nice. I never realised that you can make a unique dress out of that fabric. Haha. No pictures of the dress, sorry. You will have to wait till the annual dinner is over. Now, my mission is to diet and maybe try to find a high heels to match my dress because I don't think any of my current heels can match my dress. After that, will have to decide where to get my hair and make up done on that day. ARGHHH!!! Hope to settle everything as soon as possible and concentrate on my mid terms. But I don't think much about them anyway. Heels.... can find during the weekends. Hair ane make up... if lazy then go back Jusco do lor. That's all. Haha. The diet part. Well, I think I can lose the tummy. Haha. Hopefully. If you see me eat illegal stuff, please slap me .... okay I take that back. Don't slap me. I don't want my face to swell during the dinner okay. Just scold me. Nah, I seldom do this but I allow you to scold me ONLY if I eat illegal food. Starting from now till 11th April. Haha. Rare chance. I promise I won't be angry or cry in public. OKAY!!!

Got to stop now. Have to continue reading Immunology.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: