Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Final Year Project

WL : Haha. I think your "extraordinary" photos are just fine here. They brought your "normal-ness" out and show it to the whole world how "normal" you are. Don't always cry because I will cry along too. Hehe.

-cg- : When it's time for other gals birthday, I might write something but not this long because I don't have so much photographs of the others and I don't think I got so much things to write about them compare to WL. Haha. Maybe because we've been through a lot?

The fan of my CPU was not functioning anymore, hence my computer is officially spoilt. Hopefully I will get back my D drive back because all my photographs and songs are inside. If D drive is spoilt too, then all my memories will be gone. Aihhh.... I requested for a laptop from mum so that I could do my work inside my room, instead of outside which is very hot and not comfortable at all. When I wanted to read the notes from slides, it is very difficult because mummy is watching tv downstairs. I can't read when i'm surrounded by noise. I can only read and understand what I am reading when I'm in a quiet place. I don't need a high tech laptop like kitt because I won't know what is the difference ( except speed ) with a low tech laptop. Just need one with basic functions. Hopefully mum will get me one. I really need a laptop!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!

I'm using Kitt's CPU now. He lent me this because I need to do my lab reports. Thank you very much. Haha. I realised that I can't survive 3 days without computer (unless it's exam period). I don't know what else to do at home besides sitting in front of the computer. I can read blogs, Facebook and Friendster, check e mail, play games, do lab reports, study and ... surf internet. ( notice that studies-related are among the last few options? haha ).

Anyway, last week had been really tough for me and my gals. Something terrible happened and all I can do is just listen and cry. That is what I know and can do the best. But I'm glad things are turning out fine this week. As for myself, I finally found a room for my Final Year Project. But today is the first day of my "sad week". I can't even stand during the practical session. GOSH!!! Enough detail about this because I think everyone will know what will happen later and tomorrow. AIHHH.

Anyway, the room for my Final Year Project was a freaky and scary place. It was on the 6th floor of SA block. There were 2 small rooms and 2 big rooms on that floor but NOBODY go there. Absolutely nobody. Hence, they won't turn on the light and air cond on that floor. Imagine you alone in a place where it's quite dark and extremely quiet. Scary!!! I was so scared that everytime I went to collect my agar plates, I rushed in and out very quickly. I really hope that my project can finish as soon as possible because I am really really very scared of going to that place alone everytime. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to post some photographs on this entry but I'm not using my own computer. Me and gals took some really nice photographs last week which I would like to post it here but I am very lazy to install the software for my handphone to Kitt's computer. L.A.Z.Y!!!! OKAY!!!!!

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

yinkheay said...

Yick Hui, you're tagged! kaka..

shao said...

ur pc's fan spoil wont affect ur whole pc 1 ma..stil can use 1..only it will get "hot" easily only..haha

ei..got such place in SA block??gd gd...i can run some illegal activity tere..haha...u tk then :P