Monday, July 21, 2008

Arrival of Tun Lew

Okay... this post is supposed to be written like 2 weeks ago but i'm busy with my final year project report. After that, i'm busy relaxing. Haha. Sorry girls, I said that i will upload all the photos to my blog but I ... am lazy to do so.. Haha. Anyway, I've uploaded all these pictures here a few days ago. Just lazy to type. Hehe.
Mei Yee came back om 9th of July. Me and other girls wanted to give her a surprise on the day that she arrive. We went through a lot of process to find out the exact date and time she arrive. Hehe. Cut the long story short, we managed to meet her on the airport and she followed my car back to her home. I cried when I saw her.. I guessed I really miss her very much or is it my tears gland problem again. I can cry very easily nowadays. My tears made TW shed a few tears too. Hehe. The first most interesting thing that Mei Yee asked my friend was "Eh, you still that poor?" Me and shin were speechless and just ...-_-""" at the side. Haha. This if the first time I hear someone say this to another person after not meeting the other person for such a long time. 9 freaking months okay. I miss this girl very very much.
After sending her back home, we went to 1U for dinner. Dinner was joined by PuiC, Rachel and kf, vince and wai leng. Hehe. We went to Soho for dinner that night. The food was... well pictures first... hehe.
My Soh Pohz geng... with respective bfs. Haha.
The menu of the restaurant. Look so artistic right? Hehe.
The decoration that can be found inside the restaurant. Those black and white pictures are actually celebrities but I have no idea who they are....
While waiting for our food..... notice something funny about the 2nd photo? It was actually mei yee's finger pointing at shin's boobs. Haha. Some things never change right?
Our food!!!!




Well... if you ask me, I might or might not go to the restaurant again. Because seriously, the food that we ordered that night were not very good, so I won't go again. I might go again if I want to try other dishes. Hehe. I think if you are looking for a place where you can order dishes and eat rice for family outing, this MIGHT be a good place. If you are going out with friends and each of you order different individual dishes, this might not be a good place because there were not much choices.
See, even keng fei agree with me. Hahaha. The not-satisfy-look.
After dinner, we went back to Mei Yee's house for mahjong session. Only me, shin, wl and vince attended the mahjong session. Others went home. I overnight at mei yee's place that night so that I can spend more time with them. Hehe.

The 4 mahjong gambler. Haha.

Aihh... that night I have to study for the next day's Pharmacology test, so I didn't join the mahjong game. Hehe. Good girl right? Hahaha.

Anyway, that's the brief update for the important day.... updates for the following week....

-Kitt's convocation!!! It was held at IOI Marriot, Putrajaya. I got IPC test on that day. Cindy had a photoshoot on that day too, so she helped me put on make up so that I won't look too pale when taking photo. Thank you darling!!! Muah!!! After test, I went to Kitt's house and went to the hotel with his mum and Ken-y. When we arrived, all of them are on the stage taking a group photo. It was the biggest group photo I have ever seen. Hehe. Too big that I cannot spot where Kitt-y is. Hehe. I haven't get the photos that we took that day. I only have 3 photos that I took with Lauren which she tagged me. Thank you girl. If you are wondering who Lauren is, she is the sweetest girl I have ever known. The most kind girl ever. She even helped me check when Mei Yee is coming back from Uk (both of them are cousins... it's a small world, I know). She helped Kitt a lot too!! Boys out there, she is the perfect wife!!! Go get her!! Hahaha.....

- Overnight at Mei Yee's place again with TW and PuiC. We played cards the whole night and the loser has to finish a glass of drinking water!! We started playing from 11pm till 5am the next day. I think I drank the least number of water that night. The most will be TW I think ... 5 glass in a row.... No one broke her record that night. Haha.

-Meat balls and flea market session the next day. This time, me and Tw are not so greedy anymore. Each of us ordered 10 pieces only. Hehe. Flea market session after that. Didn't get anything though. Hehehehe.

-LAN interview. This interview is really scary!!! Luckily Soon Hao and Sau Har were there together with me. Haha. Sau Har has the most interesting questions.. Differentiate apoptosis and necrosis. Another question has something to do with chromosome. I forgot the full question. Hehe. But at the good side, we are given free McD for lunch!!! Hehe. Yummy!

-Watched the Dark Knight. The Joker is really really scary especially the part where he explained how he get the scars on his face. Freaky. The Joker was played the late Heather Ledge (correct spelling??!?!?), who passed away after finishing the movie. So sad. Mum is right. Celebrities become more famous dead than alive. Hehe. I think everyone that watch that movie will pay more attention to him than Batman. Hehe. May he rest in peace.

-Went to a place in Hulu Langat for Thai food. The journey to the restaurant was seriously scary and scary and scary. It was so dark that we (me and Kitt-y and his family) dare not look at the side at all because we are afraid that "something" might be there. We are also afraid that we might be robbed or something. BUT the food was amazing. It was really good and incredibly cheap. 12 plates of dishes were on RM 140!!! Lamb and fishes included!!! I went there for dinner 2 times in the same week. It was really good. Craving for more. Hehe.

-Photo session with Kitt-y and family at a studio. After taking all the photos, we choosed those that we want to be put in the photo album. Hehe. It was fun.. really fun. Looking forward to get the photo album and see the touched-up outcome. Hehe.

I think that's all. I will try to update as frequent as possible, dear blog. I'm so sorry for abandoning you for such a long time. Sorry

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

mk tan said...

its good to see that u girls are so close even after graduated for so many years ... hehe...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! dun say like that about me larrr... damn paiseh weiii
T____T

anyhow, i shd say thanks. HAHAHAA...
and it;s just a small matter lar.