Monday, July 28, 2008

Smelly fruit!

Lauren: But you are that GREAT!!! I'm jealous of what you can do and I can't. Haha. Must promote you a bit. Then "someone" will know how good and great you are and will "take action". Hahahaha. If I'm a guy, I will go after you too!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! *hint hint*


Mk: Hehe. Thanks MK. I think we are still very close to each other because we are still in KL. Unlike you boys, some went to other states for studies. I hope that us girls can still be this close till we are old. Haha. It would be fun by then.





This is baby's new fur-do. Haha. It looks similar to his puppy cut. So adorable. Isn't she cute like her master??? HAHAHAHA!

Baby is sick!!! I send her to the vet yesterday and there were blood in her urine. OMG!!! So scary. When we arrived, a Perkingese was lying on the "operation table" while the vet was cutting something out of the dog. I have no idea what it is. After the vet is finished, he placed the dog on the bence and proceed with my dog. Being a super 8 poh, I asked Dr Ben what happen to the dog. He said the dog had bladder infection!!! Blood were coming out from the urinary organ so he has to operate the dog to stop the bleeding but he said the dog is fine. Hehe. Baby's turn!!! Baby's diagnosis were mites that cause the constant itchyness and urinary tract infection!! I thought baby will be operated but then Dr Ben said take medication will do. Hehe. As for the skin, he gave baby an injection. Then Dr Ben will be laughing at both me and Kitt-y because everytime he gives baby an injection, me and Kitt-y look more afraid than Baby is. We had a hard time on deciding who will be holding baby still during the injection process. Haha. Maybe both of us cannot stand hearing baby crying in pain ( which does not happen all the time!! ). Another miracle thing that happened to baby is she lost her collar. Her collar was black in colour and it was very cute. I have no idea where she hide the collar because I searched every corner for it. Mum suspected that baby swallow the collar but Dr Ben said it was impossible. Hahaha.




It's that season again. Actually I used to love eating it but then I don't like it anymore. I cannot explain the reason because I don't even know what is the reason. All I know is I don't like eating durian anymore. My whole family still love eating this fruit. These 3 durians were given by Kitt's dad. I heard mum saying it's very nice. When it's durian season, the road between the 2 roundabout near my house will be very congested because people will stop at the road side to get this fruit. Some will even eat at the stall so that they can change the durian if it is not nice. Hehe. There were about 3 stalls and each stall will be filled by people during peak hours. The whole stretch of the road will be filled by this durian smell. Hehe. I wonder if the residents at that area who hate durian can survive throughout the season. Some people cannot stand the smell of the fruit. As for me, although I don't eat it anymore but I can still stand it's smell but not too strong okay. It might cause breathing difficulties okay.

Lately, I notices that there were dead lizards lying on the road of MRR2 when I'm travelling to uni. Only the tail will still be visible while the upper part will be like.... roti canai!! Haha. I wonder where do all these lizards come from. And why do they have to cross the road? Seriously, it's so sad when there's a dead animal in the middle of the road. I saw dead cats, dogs, lizards, snakes and monkeys before. It was really disgusting. Sometimes the intestine will be very visible that it makes me want to vomit. The same question again, why do they have to cross the road? Especially highways? The most sad case that I have ever seen so far will be dead kittens. They are still very tiny and cute. There were even two kittens who died not far from each other ( around 10 metres ). It's really sad. I get worried all the time if I saw animals espcially dogs trying to cross a busy road.

But then, I get worried all the time. When I saw beggars or old people walking, I will remember my grandparents at hometown and imagining how pity it is for both of them to be alone there. The other day, I saw one old lady washing dishes, I felt sorry and sad and angry for her. Sorry cause she's nearly the age of my grandmother (70+) but still have to work. Sad because her children didn't take care of her. Angry because her children never give her a good life. But then on the other hand, I can understand that even though you are old, doing nothing and staying home all the time can be boring too. So it'sa big dilemma for me. What about those that do not have any children or relatives? Where can they go? During festive season they will felt very lonely and quiet. It is really a sad case. (I will cry soon... as usual). When I saw all of these everyday, I promised myself that this will never happen to my parents. No matter what, I will take care of them. They will have a good retirement life. I hope that I am capable of providing them with all the best things as they have provided me all along.

I am craving for Thai food. Had Tom Yum noodle this morning and I'm hungry for me. I asked Kitt for lunch at Sg Buloh tomorrow. I missed that place so much. The last time we were there was 2 years ago. Will post up photos if I really am going there tomorrow. Ken-y wanted to go Hulu Langat for lunch. Let's see who will win tomorrow. Haha.

It's week 10 now. The semester will ends soon and final exam will be here. Really have to try my best and do well in this exam. But then, more assignments and mid terms are coming soon. Have to finish everything and study study study.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

=chuan guan= said...

too short..not nice..haha..poor dog