Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daily necessity spoilt!!!

My hp is spoilt :( The screen went blank but the phone can still function normally. I still can receive call but is unable to see who the caller is. I still can receive sms but unable to read & reply :( My precious hp is ........ ill :( wuu wuu wuu. Paul helped me send to his friend's place and will send it back to Samsung since my phone is still under warranty. I miss my phone :( I'm currently using my first hp :( I still miss my phone very much. My sweet memories are inside the phone. Photos........ Songs...... AHHHHH!!! Please recover soon my dear phone.

I went Christmas tree shopping last weekend. Had a heavy breakfast at Ikea. Hehe. Photos.... haiz, it's in my phone :(. After that, walked around in Ikea. Choose one light and then we realised that the christmas tree's price was reduced from 59 to 39. Haha. We quickly grabbed one and purchase the ornaments and lights. Most of the ornaments are black and the lights are clear lights. I wonder how does the christmas tree looks like now. Hehe.

Am not in the mood to blog because.... I miss my phone very much :(

~BuHBaI~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sis, don so sad lar.. ur hp will be fixed 1.. u come ikea also nv call me.. sad liao ~

Cass_BaB3 said...

wow.. lucky still under warranty.
ribbon prob iszit? @.@

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...lucky u and me~
My Moto is sick too~
Phone can function well, juz calls can't come in and sms are received extremely late! >.<