Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, TW!!!

Last Friday was TW's birthday. We had a small dinner together since not much people were free that day. We had Korean dinner since TW don't want steamboat, pizza and pasta. Haha. I thought we will be having Korean BBQ but in the end, we had hot plate instead.


This is what we had for dinner that night. It consists of chicken, white lingou, cabbage, chilli paste and noodle. Quite nice, but could be better if it wasn't too spicy. This is my first time eating and it was way better than my expectations :)


VIPs that attended the dinner that night. It was fun. We gossiped the whole night. Haha. Whenever we gather, we will gossip and there will be this money session where everybody take out money and give it to other people. Haha. It's a compulsory activity everytime we meet. Haha.


On that day, Kitt-y went to my office and have lunch with me. I'm really happy when I received his call in the afternoon. We had Japanese restaurant and I will 100% visit this restaurant again because they serve my favourite beef patty steak. OMG!! The last time I had one was in U-Zen and they do not serve it everyday. The Japanese restaurant, Hanazen, is located in Jaya One. The food that we ordered that day was quite nice. Nothing was not nice, actually. Haha.


My grilled chicken teriyaki. I think it's my practise that whenever I visit a Japanese restaurant for the first time, I will order chicken teriyaki. If it's not nice, I will never visit the restaurant again. Haha. This is my first grilled chicken teriyaki. Unlike other chicken teriyaki, the sauce was just right, not too salty. I like :)


These were Kitt-y temaki. California and soft shell crab if I'm not mistaken. I think I was influenced by him, I slowly can accept temaki. I don't eat temaki at all last time. Kitt-y is a big fan of temaki and whenever we dine in a Japanese restaurant, he will order one. But I can only eat the middle part. The top and bottom part was settled by Kitt-y :) But he's glad that I enjoy one temaki as much as he does :)


Kitt-y's sushi. Nothing special though. He didn't comment much about the sushi. Maybe it's because it's a bit too hot for him because the greedy fella dip it in soy sauce full of wasabi even though there was wasabi in the middle of the sushi. Haha. There were nearly tears of joy :P HAHAHAHA!!!


Biggest baby octopus that I have ever had in my life... so far :) I was shocked when the waiter served me the baby octopus. It was huge, unlike the normal one that I usually had. It was bad though. But I still prefer the tiny baby octopus. It's not that scary, for sure :)
Okay. So that sums of my week. Ohhh, one more thing. New hair colour for me and I finally got the hair serum that smell sooooooo good. Haha. For me at least. Hair colour was a bit bright but it's okay. I can live with it. Haha.
That's all. I'm very very very tired. Have been waking up early and sleepin late last week. Haizzz..... But I'm happy :) hahaha.
~BuHBaI~





No comments: