Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keng-ness :)

This is a brand new week for me. My sis is sending me to work and home everyday except Monday. Hehe. Enjoyed the car ride with her very much. We practically gossip from our house all the way to my office. It's fun to have girl chat. But I must say her driving skills are really scary. The most scary driver will be Mr Brandon. Haha. But it's okay. Even though I'm scared all the time but I know they are skilled drivers *pray hard*. Hehe.

This working week is quite fun. Answered a few calls that are really cute. There was one agent that called in where she speaks Mandarin and I answered in English. We managed to talk for 10 minutes. Then I realised that actually language is not important. The most important thing is that both the speaker and the receiver understand the meaning of the message that was being exchanged (hmmm sounds like IPC) (I'm just saying that so that ppl will not laugh that I'm a banana.... but I'm a proud banana :) ) Hehe.

Then there were hospital staffs who are really nice. We can talk as if we have known each other for a really long time. Hehe.

But the I got annoyed sometimes when certain ppl (agent/staff/patient) who called back every 5 minutes to check the status of the case. Haiz...... Patience please. But can't put the blame on them because some ppl are natural "kan cheong", while some are in pain. Some just like to annoy ppl. Hehe jk jk. In the end.... just 1 word can answer it all. Human. All of us are like that. When we want to get something done, we will keep on urging the other side. It's normal. Hehe. So, like I said earlier, I got annoyed SOMETIMES. Once I put down the phone, then I realised it's not anyone fault. Hehe. And life goes on....

Ooh, TW's birthday is coming soon. Heard that there will be Korean dinner for her. Yummy yummy. Hope that the side dishes are good :)

I really want to go shopping. CNY is coming soon and there are sales everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!! The other day, I went to Roxy Friend and Family sales. Didn't get any clothes. Just a pair of sandals and a cap. Always wanted a cap. When I get one, I wondered when will I have a chance to wear it. But it's really pretty. Kitt-y said I look very nice with a cap/hat on. BUT HEY!!! STOP LAUGHING. It doesn't mean that I'm ugly without a hat/cap on my head okay. Without hat/cap I'm still pretty but with a cap/hat, I'm most pretty. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Am I right Kitt-y? *evil stare at Kitt-y*

Okay. Got to stop now. No photos for this post. Will blog again during the weekend... I think. Hehe. Sorry dear blog. Less attention to you nowadays cause I'm busy working and not much time to take photos :) Patience.... patience.....

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

mk tan said...

i think i missed something in ur blog... did u mentioned anything about where are u working now? r u working in hospital?