Monday, July 13, 2009

6 to 10 Grill

Last Saturday, we went for girls makan and gossip gathering at Happy Palace ( ... I think that's the name ) at this place call 6 to 10 Grill ( ... I think that's the name also ... haha ). The reason why I am not sure of the restaurant name is because all this while I thought that we will be eating at Food Foundry. I am like damn excited. Mana tau, when I'm looking for a parking space, they said change location. This place is just behind Food Foundry but at the other end. Furthermore, due to certain *ahem* blurness of Ms Cheong, I have to go pick up Ms Chong. Haha. Anyway, it's good that I went to fetch Pui See because Wai Leng can drive Pui See's car to that place. Anyway, below are photos of food for the night.


Pork Chop = not nice. Very very hard.




Nasi Lemak with sotong and don't know what. Haha. The thing on the top left corner is minced pork with something. Haha. I really have no idea what it is leh. But it's good though.





My mushroom and chicken soup with SPRING ONION ( thank you Rachel ). We, especially me, found it funny that they put spring onion on the soup. I mean spring onions are mostly found in chinese cuisine and chicken and mushroom soup is western. This is a fusion soup!!! Hahahaha. Okay, enough madness. Let's continue.



Special chicken chop = I really can't find anything special about it though. But it's better than the pork chop. Haha.


This will be grilled chicken chop. So so only....



This is my grilled dory fish with butter and lemon sauce. I love this dish very much mainly it's because of the sauce. At first it tasted a bit weird but then if eat together with the tasteless dory fish fillet, it's actually a great combination. Hehe. Wai Leng who came late ordered the same thing too.



That's all for the food session. Due to time factor and the fact that TW is driving that day, plus Wai Leng and Pui See have to rush back to work, we ended the dinner early. Haihhh....



------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went all the way to Saujana Impian for this...

STEAMBOAT!!! Actually the story is like this. Dad tells daughter want to eat steamboat but don't want to eat the one that we always eat that one. So daughter went online and found 2 places. One is at Sri Petaling and another one is at Bangsar. Daughter went down to the living room and found dad sleeping soundly while mum solving sudoku riddle. Daughter inform mum that found 2 places to eat steamboat and dad woke up. Mum suggested to visit uncle at Saujana Impian for dinner because need to pass him this ....


FAMILY POTRAIT!!! Let me introduce one by one.
First row standing left to right = Dad, Ku Ma, Pak Pak
Second row = Ah Ku, Ah Ma, Ah Yeh, 3 suk

There. Those are the Ho family like 30 years ago. My dad is so super thin. Gosh.... But still handsome. Haha.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today is my second and last off day of the week. Basically, I spent my off day growing wild mushrooms. Haha. Had this for breakfast...

Peanut butter bun... something like that. Haha. It was really nice though. Not sweet at all because the peanut butter is really very thinly spread.



This is Baby on the way home from vet. She is looking tired and happy and thirsty at the same time. Dr Ben said she did everything. Urine and shit. Haha. Naughty girl!!

~BuHBaI~
ps : 50 more days to go. I'm excited!!!

No comments: