Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Blue Rose Birthday :)

Hi people. Yes, I know. Late update again. That’s because I seldom online nowadays. Have been sleeping really early last week. Maybe exhaustion from work :p

 

As some of you know, 4th of November is my birthday :) Happy birthday to me. This year is a blue rose birthday because I received 2 bouquets of blue rose :) happy happy :)

 

006 (2)

This is from my dear Calvin :) It’s really gorgeous. Love it very much. It came together with a cute card with his drawings too :)

 

007 (2)

He gave me this single blue rose during our dinner. He said it’s more sincere giving at least one stalk of the blue rose himself :) Awww… so sweet :)

 

008 (2)

The second bouquet was from Sai Weng. Thank you very very much. I love it very much too. You kept your promise :) thanks

 

Calvin treated me dinner at Windmill Restaurant for my birthday. I have never been to that place before. When I reached there, I’m the only customer in the restaurant.

002 (2)

003 (2)

004 (2)

005 (2)

 

Our dinner :) I ordered salmon with lamb and his salmon was served with chicken. The food was so-so but the dessert (mango pudding) tasted a bit weird… well, at least for me :)

So that’s practically how I celebrate my birthday this year. Might sound simple but behind every single present and event, there’s a sweet meaning to it. Thank you very much dear :) It’s my sweetest birthday ever :)

 

010 (2)

My galz celebrated my birthday with a simple girls & bfs only buffet steamboat at Tasty Pot. The cupcakes were ordered by Wai Leng. It’s really pretty. I love it very very much. Thank you!!! But the dinner was a huge disappointment. I’m referring to the food. It’s not really nice and the restaurant is quite dirty. I prefer Yuen and their tasty chicken wings. No more Tasty Pot!!! But we had a lot of fun in the restaurant that night. Photos are available at FB by Jonny :)

 

The next day, me and Calvin decided to try Italiannies since I heard so much about this place. But the smell of cheese every time I pass by the restaurant is a big turn off for me. But I’m still very curious on what the food taste like :)

011 (2)

012 (2)

013 (2)

My grape blended was really good. I’m always a big fan of grapes :) The pizza was not bad. Would be better if there are more mushrooms on it though :p His chicken lasagne was quite good. One of the best so far :) *clap clap clap clap clap*

 

Another new place that I always wanted to try is Canton-I.

014 (2)

017 (2)

015 (2)

016 (2)

We had our late brunch there. The wanton noodles are really good. They don’t have any chemical taste at all. It’s really good that I finished the whole noodle with help from Calvin !!!!The dragonfruit juice was really good. Maybe a little too sweet. Calvin ordered extra ice water because I can’t stand the sweetness. I poured the iced water into the juice and the sweetness level is just right. It’s really really good. Love it so much. I think the food in Canton-I is quite good after all. I would prefer this place over I-Dragon :)

There’s this Thai Restaurant just few shops away from Calvin’s office that is quite okay.

024 (2)

023 (2)

Their logo is an pink elephant!!! It’s really cute :p their food is not bad either. Love the pandan chicken very much :)

 

We went to Lookout Point for second round of Haven :) I read about this place review from The Star online. Decided to visit this place again for real food this time :)

028

029

His nasi lemak special and my grilled stingray with rice. I love my grilled stingray very much. The meat was still very juicy and went well with the spicy sauce. Yummy yummy.

 

That’s all for the quick update about last week. I can hardly open my eyes. Have been sleeping really early lately. I’m turning into an old woman!!! Gosh~~~~

 

~BuHBaI~

No comments: