Sunday, May 23, 2010

Give me 4!!!!

Hi people. It’s me again. Blogging on after the most happy weekend ever. I just realised that I forgot to blog about some other food that I like previously. Tsk tsk tsk…. Forgetful Wai Wai :)

Kissaten will be one of my favourite place at Jaya One to dine now because they serve my favourite pasta in the whole world :)

 

IMAG0016

Mushroom and Half Boiled Egg mushroom. It may look dry and tasteless but if you mix everything together, it’s really nice. Simple yet delicious. Me like :) I’m eating more mushroom now and I love it. Apparently they are good for your skin. So if you have bad skin, try to eat more fungi :)

 

IMAG0017

Calvin’s Salmon steak set. He don’t really like it because he said it’s a little bit tasteless. But I think it’s quite good, not too dry :)

 

IMAG0084

This is not my favourite pizza from this shop. It’s salmon and olive pizza. The salmon isn’t that fresh. I prefer their char siew pizza more. Really yummy :)

 

IMAG0101

This has replaced Pulau Ketam Steamboat on my favourite place for steamboat. It’s at Taman Taynton. The best thing about this place will be ….

 

IMAG0097

It’s soup that was cooked with pork’s bone, probably the pork’s leg. Really sweet. A little bit spicy. They put yam in it so that it will become really soft when boiled together with the other steamboat ingredients. You have to pay more for this soup but trust me, it’s really worth it.

 

IMAG0098 

IMAG0099

Our steamboat stuff with additional order of sliced pork. I love this place. Very very much. Thank you dear mummy for bringing me to this place. Hehe :) Their deep friend marinated chicken wing is not bad either.

 

Went to watch Bounty Hunter over the weekend. The movie was so-so but kind of drag-gy. Went to Tokyo-G for bunch before the movie.

IMAG0090

The green utensils on the table. They have this really long table which may be a good place for group gathering. Their food was quite nice too, not too pricey for a Japanese Restaurant.

 

IMAG0092

IMAG0094

My Chicken teriyaki with prawn tempuras and fried rice set. Miso soup was okay but the chawan mushi was warm. I prefer it really super hot. Hehe :) Prawn tempuras were nice. I love their tempuras powder. Chicken teriyaki was quite good.

 

IMAG0093

Calvin’s Chicken.. er… rice. Haha. Chicken teriyaki on the left and minced chicken on the right. Looks really small but it’s super filling. Overall, I kind of love the restaurant.

 

I am really happy. I shopped a little over the weekend. Triple Crown in 1U is having a moving out sales. The clothes are super cheap. Managed to get 3 Roxy shirts. My favourite will be my 4 Paul Frank shirts. I really love Paul Frank but since their shirts are quite expensive, I only have 1 Paul Frank t-shirt for last year’s CNY. When I saw their stacks of Paul Frank t-shirts on 50%, I turned around to the pitiful Calvin who was standing right behind me and said “I want 4”.  The look on his face was priceless. Haha. He knows I love Paul Frank. I nearly wanted to get an iPhone because they have Paul Frank phone cover. It’s really cute. But managed to hold myself from doing so. Anyway, he said “4?!?!?!” with O_O (wide-eyes-looked) back to me. Hahaha. I’m the happiest girl that day. Thank you Calvin :) I think he was influenced quite a little because he wanted to get one for himself as well but there not much choices for men’s design. I’m really happy up to this day. At least someone has some respect of what I like even though it’s a silly monkey. Hehe. You will see photos of my shirts really soon :)

 

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

cindir-rela said...

wow!!

the food look delicious!

hurm, just drop by via rss feed:)