Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GONG XI FA CAI!!!

Lauren: Okay okay, no problem. I think we should prepare a list together. Haha.

Hey everybody. I have been very busy lately. Just finished all my lab reports yesterday. It was really hard to find the sources for my discussion part from the internet because I always don't know what key word to type in the search box. Hehe. So far, I'm really happy because I managed to find the sources for my discussion and even images from the internet, even though it takes a lot of time... but it was really worth it. My own master piece... even though some part sound really funny. Hehe. Here are some random updates of my life these few days....


Can you see the high five paw on my shirt? A job nicely done by Tasha. Luckily it didn't leave a permanent stain on my shirt. Hehe. Kitt said I spoilt Tasha too much by playing with her all the time and when she misbehave herself, I never scold or beat her. How could I when she is so innocent? Anyway, I know she doesn't mean it. She is just too excited when she saw me entering the gate. (I will definitely don't think she is innocent if this stain stays on my shirt forever... haha)

This is Vincent Chong. He loves to spread his Jinyanism around uni. He is the main founder for Jinyanism. I know he reads my blog because he knows about Daidomon!!!! Haha. Anyway, thank you for the peace-posing picture. I have another photo of you but I don't think it is suitable to post here. HAHA!!! If you make me angry, I will enlarge it and put it here, my facebook account and friendster account. EVEN my MSN display photo!!! Hoho. Beware!!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. This Chinese New Year was same as the previous year, I guess. Visited the same relatives and get the same angpows (but some have more money than the previous year... hoho). I guessed the rush for buying new clothes and decorating the house was really worth it because everyone and every place looks very nice and neat and tidy and clean and pretty and beautiful. Haha. The Chinese New Year decorations are getting prettier year after year. This year is the year of the rat, hence some of the decorations have Mickey and Minnie mouse on them. It was so cute. Anyway, most of my uncles and aunties went back to Batu Gajah to celebrate Chinese New Year thanks to the long break (Thursday till Sunday).

My cousin from Singapore. She looks like my sister when she was young. Everybody say that. Her younger sister, Jayna, look exactly like me when I was young. Our attitude, "siew hei"ness and the "ham pau"ness (cry) are exactly the same (according to her mother which is my aunt who sayang me very much when I was young). I forgot to take a photo with her.

This has to be the most beautiful angpow that I get so far. There was a small envelope at the top where the money is. Cute right? Besides that, I get one Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse angpow. SO CUTE!!!!!

This is part of my dinner on the second day of Chinese New Year. Duck, chicken, mushroom, roasted pig, vegetables, soup with lots of fishball (it's my favourite type of fishball too) and the green vegetable on the right. YUMMY!!! I took this when my aunty ask me to keep the flies away. Lucky me. I get to eat a few pieces from each plate before the dinner starts. Haha. Curi makan is so much fun.

When I went to my sis's godfather house, I was introduced to this.....

CUTE RIGHT?!?!?! It's a teddy bear hanging from the rattan stick. It looks like a fishing rod where the teddy bear is the bait. Haha. I had so much fun playing with this. The thing that I wanted to "catch" is....

Ah Boy!!! He is so cute. He will chase the teddy bear around. When he caught the teddy bear, he will hold the teddy bear very tight with both of his hands. When I tried to pull the teddy bear away, he will not let go. So, I pulled him around the living room. Haha. Sis suggested that I should made something similar for Baby Ho!!! But I guess not. What if she bite all the teddy bears in my room? NOWAY!!! Those are my precioussss.....

Tomorrow is Valentine's day. Also known as Single Awareness Day. Hehe. It doesn't matter if you are single, in a relationship, engaged, married or... other relationship, you can celebrate tomorrow your own way!!! Have fun!!! And good luck to certain someone who is going out on a "normal-friend-date" with certain other someone. Hehe.

Got to stop now. Will upload more photos and maybe gossip soon. Haha.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: