Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pre-Chinese New Year

ARGH!!! I am bored. Nothing to do. Sis is currently at Pulau Pangkor working (or relaxing) while I'm in KL doing... nothing. I spent the whole day sleeping yesterday. Woke up at 8 something, breakfast, at 12pm go back to sleep till 6 something. Haha. That is that piggy do best right? I have nothing to do. Lazy to go out cause I know there will be a massive jam since it's a holiday for those who are working in KL. I am supposed to go out with Guan and friends but he woke up at 12pm. Hehe. At that time, I felt really sleepy so I "fly aeroplane" and went to sleep. Hope that he won't do what he said when I "fly" his "aeroplane". Hehe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a happy day for me. I can do what I love the most. HAHA! SHOPPING!!! With Kitt. But the main purpose for the shopping is to buy his Chinese New Year clothes. I think I have enough Chinese New Year clothes. Few tops and pants. Saw one skirt that I love today at Espirit but didn't buy it because will get it at Pavillion since ....... can't tell why I must get it there. Haha. It's a secret. As usual, everytime me and Kitt go 1U, we will have our meal at BBQ Plaza. This place serves great food and the best part is we get to cook the food ourself. I love cooking without... well not in the kitchen type cooking but BBQ, Steamboat or hot plate. Love them so much. I guess I will prepare food in those ways for my future husband and family. Haha. Anyway, when we are walking towards the restaurant, we saw these......



BARBIE DOLLS!!! In wedding gowns. They looked really nice. I think it's for promotion for some jewellery shop which I forgot the name. Haha. But anyway, there are around 4 tables filled with Barbie Dolls in different wedding gowns. All looking so nice and pretty. Hehe.





Look at their faces... so perfect and pretty. But too bad all of them look alike. Maybe in the future they should make Barbie Dolls with different faces. Even their body figures are alike. Big boobs, small waist, big butt and long legs. They are so perfect!!




I spotted this doll with a purple gown. Hopefully you all can notice that the gown is purple in colour instead of black. Haha.



Shopping was fun. I managed to get 2 shirt from Levi's (Kitt pays, of course). Kitt got himself 2 shirts too. One of our shirt are identical to each other but some part are made of different material and both of us took the different colour. The same thing about the 2 shirts is the design. Hehe. This is the first time we have identical shirts but in different colour. It's not the Valentine's shirt that Levi's sell every year. It's just normal shirt. There are actually a few things that we have that are identicals... like our Crumpler bag (same colour but different design), phone, phone number but shirt or clothes... this is really the first time. Hehe. We think that it's a great bargain especially my shirts. So cheap!!! We never expected to get Levi's shirt at this price. Hehe. After that, we went shopping at Watson's. The more we walked around, the more stuff we grabbed. Haha. We did some research about women products too. It was really fun.


At the end of the day, for every purchase we will get angpows from the shop.

Baby admiring the angpows. Hehe. Too bad she can't use them. Inside each angpow is a voucher. 3 is for food while the other one is for jewellery. Haha. Nice nice nice. I'm craving for Nando's all of a sudden :(

Anyway, this is Baby's current look. She went for grooming last week. I trimmed her eye lashes because it is very difficult to see her eyes. I can't be sure if she was looking at me or sleeping when her eye lashes cover her eyes. The bad thing about short eye lashes is she can do the pitiful-puppy-eyes look whenever she needs my attention. Haha.

I noticed certain brands use cloth bag instead of plastic or paper bags. Maybe it's more environment friendly and the cloth bag can be re-use. Kitt bought a pair of slippers from Crocs today and their bag is so nice. According to the sales person, their cloth bag is according to season. I wonder what is the current season.... Haha.


Today, I found out that the world is REALLY, REALLY, really very small. Kitt's friend, Lauren, is actually Mei Yee's cousin. She told me today when we passed her the movie tickets. Actually a few of Kitt's friends are my friend's friend too. Like Gabriel and Keen Seng. Hehe. It really links into a big network. Haha. There are other "links" too but I don't think it's nice to mention it here. Hehe.

I hope that off of you enjoy preparing for the Chinese New Year as much as I do. Well, by preparation I mean shopping. Haha. Hopefully Guan and geng managed to get something yesterday or else they will be running naked during Chinese New Year. Luckily their hometown is in Malacca. Haha.

Sis, faster come back la. I'm bored at home..... Mushrooms are growing on me!!!!

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mckitt is so nice to pay for your shopping. next time bring me along too. *thick face*