Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day

Hey everybody. How's life. I'm very busy with uni stuff currently. I have to find a closed chamber for my FYP and UTAR can't provide me one. I think I will faint soon. Mid terms are coming very soon. Have to prepare for this and that and this and that. But updates about important dates first. Hoho.


Happy Belated Valentine's day everybody. How did you celebrate Valentine's day? Well, my friend date was quite a success in my opinion. Don't expect too high on the first date, okay! As for me, I had a sweet Valentine's day with Kitt. He was sick but yet we had a lot of fun that night. It might sound like a normal date but it's really meaningful to me. Too bad his "surprise" that jadi. It's okay... Hehe.


Blue rose is my favourite flower. These are my collection of "eternal" blue rose so far. The bouquet was hand-made by Kitt. Love it so much. The one in the clear container was actually made out of a bar of soap. Kitt has it specially carved for me when he visited Phuket a few years ago. So real right? When we went to Phuket the other time, I tried to find the same guy again but he's not there anymore. Kitt say he might has been washed away during Tsunami. Well, I hope he is still alive. Maybe he moved to other part of the island. The blue rose on the right is a present by HW. I asked for a blue rose. Hoho. Hopefully my "eternal" blue rose collection will expand again.






On the same day as Valentine's day, it's the ...... I forgot what is the festival name. Hoho. It's celebrated by.... Hokkien ppl if i'm not mistaken. They celebrate it during the 9th day of Chinese New Year every year. At 12am that night, my house was surrounded by fireworks. First it was in front of my house. These photographs were captured from my room's window. My room is at the back part of the house. Sorry for the bad quality. Because I can't find my camera and was in a rush to take the photographs. I'm worried that the fireworks will end soon. Haha. I just sit on my chair and snap snap snap. Lazy to stand up cause I'm reading notes. Okay okay la....


I visited Pulau Ketam with WL, PC and Vince last Sunday. The trip was fun even though tired. We had the world most funniest texture food. It taste like mucous. Haha. I've uploaded all the photographs to my Facebook. It was a fun outing with that 2 girls. Thanks...

Got to stop now.

~BuHBaI~


2 comments:

mk tan said...

wow, kitt is such a sweet guy... guess a lot of girls will be jealous looking at the hand made blue rose... hahaha...

yea, i have seen the photos in ur facebook account... keep ur blog update so that people like me who are staying so far away will not feel left out by u guys' latest news...

Anonymous said...

jie, why dont create chatter box ? we can chat there...

how's kitt ? ahha.. so romantic !!