Monday, May 19, 2008

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend with Kitt. We went out for movies, meals and drinks. The best part is I can go out and go home anytime I want!! Mum and dad went to Singapore for the weekend. Since grandparents are going along as well, me and sis are allowed to stay in KL. Hehe. They left early in the morning on Saturday and will be back today. But anyway, my weekend was very fun. We went to GSC Signature to watch What Happens in Vegas! The movie was quite good. The seat was really big and super confortable. But the price was a bit too high compared to normal cinema plus student price. Hehe. We went to Klang got Lala with Quek and had a nice time chatting about secondary school days. They were surprised that some boys in my school used to wear sarong because of their pants that are either too baggy or too tight. Haha. It was so fun. Kitt told stories about his haunted school and Quek shared stories about the freaky incidence when he skipped school. Haha. On Sunday, me and Kitt went to Souled Out. I missed that place so much. The last time we went there was during World Cup. This time, it's Thomas Cup final. Haha. My drink was really really good. Love it so much. Hope to go there again soon. Haha.

I think I no longer am angry at the person from my previous post. After a teary conversation with Kitt on the way to Klang the other night, I realised I'm actually defending her. I know very well why she has to reject my application. Safety reason will be the main concern. Anyway, I'm feeling much better now. Thanks to Kitt :)

Got to go now.

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..are u ok? read ur previous blog..sms me to let me know more if u wish to? see ya...

Anonymous said...

what drink did u order at souled out? mckitt ordered this 'pussy' drink for me and it tasted like antibiotic
T____________T