Friday, May 30, 2008

Age does not has anything to do with my leg

Anonymous : yeah, the one in mid valley. By the way, who are you?

HELP!!! I really cannot stand Nuclear Medicine anymore. It is really hard. I have no idea what the lecturer is teaching in front. Halfway through the lecture, suddenly he sounded very .... familiar. AHHhhh... "someone" first bf. The way he talks and where he is looking when he talks really is exactly the same as "someone" first bf. I straight away message her to tell her about it and the reply I got was hilarious. Haha. Seriously, I think her puppy love is really romantic, in her own kind of way. Haha.

Anyway, my lecturer is like constantly scolding something or someone but his face expression reamains the same. Sometimes I really cannot tell if he is scolding or just talking as in giving out facts. I really don't know how to differentiate. I think his brain is full of anger. Besides that, sometimes I don't get his joke. I think I'm really dumb because everyone were laughing while I laugh like 2 seconds later. First, it's because I don't want to let people know that I don't understand his joke. Hahahahaha. Second, I am laughing at other people laughter because I tend to follow people laugh and then when I finish laughing, I will ask them what the joke is about. Haha. But, back to the lecturer, I can only understand part of his lecture. The other part, I plan to read from his notes when I get them. If still can't understand, there is always internet, Yeannie and Chi Jing. Hehe. My 3 most reliable sources. And maybe Soon Hao too but only available in uni. Haha.

Today, I really must salute Pooi San. Please do not under estimate this girl. She might look very thin, fragile and very feminine, but this girl really can carry heavy stuff. I can carry 2 small boxes of water but she can carry 2 too! I mean, my size is bigger than hers, yet she can carry the same amount of weight. OMG! I don't want to made myself look bad, so I will praise Pooi San. Haha. She has to be the nicest person on earth. Yesterday, I messager her in MSN about wearing a green shirt today, she did not ask much and showed up in a green shirt today. She even brought along 1 cent coins to be donated. OMG... she is really so sweet. She is willing to help without asking too much for the real reason. Cheng Foh is really lucky... hehe. Both of them made a sweet and cute couple together. So sweet... awww...

My dad is really... gosh, I don't know how to describe him. He is like the cutest dad on earth. I was eating dinner just now and sit with my leg folded ( I know la, not feminine and polite for a girl but then at home, no people will see one la except my parents. Furthermore, mum gave up in asking me to sit properly long long time ago :P). When I've finished my dinner, I stood up and my leg was in a state that I have no idea what English word can describe. It's a condition where the blood supply to certain body part was partially blood and when the blood supply resume to normal, you will feel tingling all over the body part. If you massage that part, you will feel ticklish but the feeling will go away very fast. So dad, who was sitting next to me, realising that I was limping because my leg's blood supply was interrupted and has this tingling sensation. He suddenly stood up and said "aiya, come la. Let me massage your leg for you". I quickly ran, no... limp away from him and shout. Haha. I rather limp a few more steps till the feeling go away rather than have dad massage my leg for me because it will feel like super duper ticklish. Haha. Dad just stood there with a wicked smile while I tried to walk away as soon as possible. He keep on saying " Come la, let me help you la ". Haha. He is so cunning, I tell you. Then when I wanted to come up just now, I walked in a weird way because both of my legs are very tired and one of them was having a serious cramp due to the traffic jam session earlier. Every step taken was accompanied by an "ouch". Haha. So I "ouch" my way up to the first floor. On my "ouch" way, I heard dad talking to mum. Their conversation is like this.

Dad : How old is my daughter again this year?
Mum : *while laughing softly* 22
Dad : Oohhh... 22 already. But still like little kid

SWEAT I TELL U!!! SWEAT!!! I wear dress, daddy said I look like little girl. I do my happy walk, my whole family thought I'm still a little girl. Sis even said she can see how I will look like in the future when I am 50+ years old still with my happy walk because in her office there is this aunty that happy walk back to her seat in front of my sister. So she said to herself "Ohh.. this is how my sister will look like when she is 50+ years old. Now I know already".
SWEAT X2. I...... am speechless. How can she compare me with an aunty. Maybe by that time I won't happy walk anymore but.... well, I don't know. I never think of that. Haha. But most probably the habit will still be there but I don't think I will do it in the public okay!!!

Got to do the laundry.

~BuHBaI~

edit : the tingling feeling was numb. Haha. But anyway, is there such a word as tingling? If there is, is there such a feeling that is tingling? If there is, is it same as what I am describing? AHHHHHHHH too much Nuclear Medicine. Haha.

3 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

tat gal v gd r..hahahhaa

Anonymous said...

okie~ swt..i can imagine the kid typo aunty that ur sis mention bout..hmm..somehow i agree with ur sis. kakakakaka...

how dare u said that ur fren's puppy love romantic..thats not her puppy love la kay? thats a mistake. hahaha..pity her..

Clarissa said...

that's really cute of ur dad!