Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Unreasonable

You are one of the unreasonable people that I've met. Your reasons given are really unacceptable. Words that you've said are really just said out as a phrase and are not effective at all. You will say one thing at one time and the next minute, you will do the opposite thing. I really cannot understand why you are being this way despite you are much older and wiser. A promise is a promise. Being older does not mean that you can break it. I've been telling myself that "It's okay, it's okay" but this is really too much. I'm really disappointed and don't blame me. Don't go around telling people about me when you don't allow me to be me.

The above statement is to someone that really... well, made me angry and sad. Cannot tell you the name but I know only a few know who I am talking about. Name need not be stated because it is useless. I wanted to hate you but I can't. I'll just stay disappointed in the way you treated me. I know nobody is perfect, including myself, but can you please listen to people and stand at my side and see the way I see things? I guess not because you think that you are right all the time and never listen to people.

Gosh.... seriously, I should be happy that I've passed all my subjects. I thought you would be happy for me but I guess not. I thought in this world, you are the one that understand the most about stress and difficulties that I have to go through, especially studies related. But you have prove me wrong. I'm just .... speechless.

No comments: