Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fatty Bom Bom

Chuan Guan : Not nice la. It's a torture. Just walk but didn't buy anything. Aihh...
Wai Leng : Yeah, true. But then soh pohz gathering cannot be canceled out okay especially when hamsup MY is back. I miss her so much :( When see her, means big probability can see soh shin too. I miss her too.

Hey people. How's life? My previous week was okay, I guess. Just the normal week with no interesting event that is worth taking photographs. I think the most happy thing would be food. Haha. Love to eat but have to take care of my weight, difficult task I should say. Just have to constantly remind myself that enough is enough.

Had Korean food on Thurday with Kitt-y, aunty and Kinn-y. The place that we wanted to try at first was quite a disappointment because it looks more like Talipon Restaurant than Korean Restaurant. So we changed place. Kitty called Alexia and asked about the best Korean restaurant in town. She mentioned a name but in the end, all Kitty remembered was the restaurant's name contains 3 words in Korean and it's opposite Ampang Point. There were 2 Korean restaurant opposite Ampang Point but only 1 with 3 words. So we choosed that restaurant over the other one. The next reason would be the 3 words restaurant looks nicer than the other one. Anyway, the name of the restaurant is "Dai Cheong Kam". Yes, the name of the famous Korean show that Astro repeated several times. There were BBQ and ala carte style but Kitty said BBQ. Actually it looks more like cooking on fire pan using charcoal than the real BBQ. The food was AMAZING! Most of the side dishes are very tasty. My favourite will be the one with mushroom (refill for side dishes are free. I asked for 5 times refill. It's really tasty, trust me). The chicken and prawn were so so but the beef was very juicy. Ate a lot of salad because it was tasty too. Will be back for a second visit, that's for sure :)

On Friday, we (Kitt-y, Ken-y, Kinn-y, wai wai and aunty) had chinese food. Greenview Restaurant. We had prawn noodle, half suckling piglet, 2 vegetable, 1 pork rib and chicken. The prawn noodle standard dropped to so-so level only. The special vegetable that we ordered was good. Pork rib was really good and chicken was so so. The prawn noodle itself was RM75. A funny thing happened at the end of the dinner. If you want to know, ask me personally and I will tell you what it is :)

Today we (Kitt-y, Ken-y, Kinn-y, aunty, me, Nicholas, Sock Peng, Jia Ee) had Japanese lunch at U Restaurant. This place is one of my favourite Japanese restaurant in town. If you read my previous post, it's the same restaurant where they put shark fins on the surface of Chawan Mushi. This is the only place where I will clear my whole plate. Meat was usually shared with Kitt-y. I don't mind because I love the salad. I usually finish all the salad (my plate and Kitt-y plate). Haha. The beef teriyaki was really good because it was cook till the right ... wellness? I don't know the word but I love meat at medium well ( influenced by Kitt-y ). The taste of the bloody juice was ... cannot describe by any word. Haha. Besides this place, the other place would be U Zen at Concorde Hotel. Both of the restaurant are own by the same person. Since aunty was working for that person, we get discounts when we dine there. Not to mention the portion will be bigger, better services and free stuffs :) We are not interested in buffet anymore because the quality of the food here was wayyyyy better and worth the money too. Everything was very fresh and tasty. The price was actually nearly the same, sometimes cheaper comparing to taking a buffet meal even though it's ala carte. Best thing of all, we get to purchase the green tea ice cream. I have a big container of green tea ice cream in my freezer now. Yummy :)

Oh well, better watch my food intake. Kitt-y editted a song for me. You think it's romantic, I think it's not. The song is Beautiful Girl by Sean Kingston. The beginning of the song is something like this ...Sean Kingston, (say yo).. You're way to beautifullll girl.... la la la la

My version is ...Sean Wai Wai... You're way to fattyyyy bom bom.... (wtf betul)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Why does he has to create a song about my fat-ness
:( although it's sweet and cute of him, but why not create a romantic song about how good I am, how pretty and sweet and cute I am ( in his case okay, you all can go vomit all you want la ... haha ), how nice I am? Instead, about my fat-ness. Okay, I know that in a relationship that both party have to be sincere and true to each other and yadda yadda yadda. Not to the extend of making a song out of it okay :( Yet he still feed me with good food only. Awww, how sweet. Sayang Kitt-y.

Tomorrow is Father's day. What's your plan for your big man? As for me, I guess just normal dinner paid by either mum or dad. No present because ran out of idea. My dad won't mind anyway. I bet he don't remember that tomorrow is Father's Day. Haha. He knows that I love him. Tomorrow is Sunday anyway. So it's family day for us. Must have dinner together, unless for good reason. But I love eating dinner with my family because we laugh a lot. They love to laugh at me. We love to laugh at other people. Haha. Can't blame us cause dad is always coming out with something out of the ordinary to entertain us. Haha. That's why I love him so much. Of course I love my mummy too!!

Got to stop now.

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

eat cheng ye also din ajak..ceh..

Anonymous said...

....
so i mai...fatty...
sigh~ duno use what word to describe tim..suen ler...hopeless~
hahahaha