Monday, June 30, 2008

Balls Weekend

My current playlist contains only one song. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. This song is really really nice. Hopefully Kitt will learn this song as soon as possible so that he can sing it for me :) Sweettttttt.

I'm sooooo tired right now. I don't think I have enough sleep. I WANT TO SLEEP! But my brain is telling me to stay awake and finish all my assignments as soon as possible. Haha. A lot of mid terms are coming soon. Gonna be really busy :)

Last weekend was really fun. I thought my weekend will be spent doing lab reports and assignments. First of all, had steamboat dinner with sis and Andrew. First ball of the weekend. Fishballs and other meatballs. Haha. Pulau Ketam Steamboat Restaurant is our destination. We wanted to go Yuen at Sunway but it was too far away. But this restaurant have my favourite chilly sauce. Really good. After a filling food and laughing session, we headed to Taman Yulek for dessert. Tong Sui!! It was okay, ordered my favourite tong sui. I think the one at BP station was still the best. After the last food and laughing session, we went home. Suddenly receive a message from Wai Leng asking me to go clubbing on Saturday night. Initially I don't want to go because there are tonnes of things to do but then due to one particular reason, I told her if I can finish those important one that I have to hand in on Monday, then I will go. Haha. Then she said okay. So on Friday night, me being a good girl sit in my room and start writing Virology lab report. I finished the whole report and went to bed. On Saturday morning, I woke up as usual and read all about my Virology assignment and before 10am, I've started typing the assignment. I went to ask mum for permission (not for clubbing but gave her another reason :p ) and she said okay. So I proceed to text Wai Leng and Tsuey Wenn that I'll be going that night. Haha.

On Saturday afternoon, I went to Pavillion with Kitt for lunch at Tony Roma's. Then walk around and buy a top. As usual, straight wear the new top that night. Haha. It's my habit to wear new clothes as soon as possible. Haha. Actually we wanted to watch movie that day but the seats are too front. So we went shopping instead. It's been ages since I bought a new top for myself okay.

Drove to Wai Leng's house that night and we went straight to Sunway Lagoon Resort to the new club, Euphoria. I heard a lot about this club through Wai Leng. It has something to do with Ministry of Sound, if I'm not mistaken. The dance floor is really really big. The 3 of us dance till we no longer can stand. Haha. There's a stair that you can go up to the second level. There's a bridge where the floor is made of glass. It was really scary initally when I cross the bridge but kind of fun. Haha. Seriously, that place don't have much table so if you want to go there, my advice would be just go in a big group so that you can order a few bottles of liquor and they will give you nice table. I think boys would prefer those tables under the see through bridge for the "nice view". Haha. Luckily I'm wearing pants that night. If you go on weekend and Techno music is not for you, go down to The Deq where they play Pop, RnB and others. But the dancing floor is really small. It's still nice though, the songs that night are quite good. But I think The Deq is only open from Thursday till Sunday while Euphoria is available everyday. Cover charges apply for Thursday till Sunday though.

I slept at 4am that day. I just lay down on the bed and fell asleep. There were no tossing around moments or adjusting to the right position. Just fell like a timber onto the bed and the next thing I know, it's 11.30am in the morning. Haha. After cleaning and dressing up, me and Tsuey Wenn head to The Curve. I suggested Vietnamese food at the first place but both of us never try that restaurant before. Then I suggested Sweedish Meatballs in Ikea. The last time I went there, I just stare at Ken as he stylish-ly ate one meatball after another while I sat there with my swollen cheek. Anyway, both of us being really hungry thought that 15 meatballs are just okay to satisfy our hunger. Guess what, we practically have to stuff those meatballs down our throat. It's really filling but the gravy was really really really good. Wish to go there again soon to satisfy my craving for the meatballs :) This time I will settle for 8 meatballs :) After lunch, we walked around the flea market at The Street and went Cold Storage because Ms Wong wanted to buy cup noodles -_-" After shopping for groceries, we head home and on our way back started the debate of whethere there is a newer version of Honda City from the previous one. Haha. I just love being with my girls. They are so entertaining. Hahahahahaha.

When I reached home, take a short nap and went out for dinner with family. It's the usual family day for the Ho's family. We went to Taman Yulek for steamboat. More balls. This time fishballs. Haha. The dinner was okay because they don't have any chilly sauce that I like. But since my family wanted to go there, I have no choice but eat without any sauce that night. Hahaha. After dinner, we went to Jusco for the usual groceries shopping. Went straight to bed and it's Monday today. Aihh... Monday is a very pity day for me. It's the day where I don't get enough sleep but have to pay attention during lecture classes. Haha.

Anyway, that's my balls weekend. What about yours?

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

wow..din neo kitt can sing..haha

Anonymous said...

clubbing..best~