Monday, June 23, 2008

Pink Gorilla

ChuanGuan : How to ajak wor. I go eat with my bf and his family. You dare to go along meh? :) Next time I bring you go and you pay for the meal la :)
WaiLeng : I know I know I know... you are fatty bing bang bom.... HAHAHAHA!!!

I got a new bag. I shall call my new bag Pink Gorilla. The name Pink because it's pink in colour and it's the only reason I buy the bag. I won't buy that bag if they don't have it in pink. Luckily, I manage to buy the last pink gorilla in WHOLE MALAYSIA!!! Haha. Gorilla because.... it's a secret code between me, Cindy, Hao Wei and Darren. Haha... Anyway, the bag really pretty and it's sitting inside my cupboard because I don't want my Pink Gorilla to be Black Gorilla :)

The other day, Novanne told me that her brother-in-law has a pillow name Nini. OMG!!! If I'm not mistaken he's around 30 plus. According to Novanne, he must bring the pillow along whenever he travel. He can drive back home to take the pillow if he forgots to bring it even though it's halfway of the journey already. So one day, Novanne's sister and him quarrel. Her sister cuts Nini!!! As revenge. Haha. The most funny thing is her brother-in-law sew the pillow back all by himself with a sad look on his face. Haha. Guys really have weird stuff right? Kitt has his own Nemo too. As in Nemo, the clown fish from the cartoon :) Nemo has been with Kitt for quite some time. The current condition of Nemo is black eyes, no fins, just the head and the body and the tail. Haha. I have no idea what happened to the fins :) I forgot to take a photo of Nemo and upload here. I will do it next time ya :) To all my male readers out there, do not hesitate to tell me what are you bed time partner, whatever it is, okay? Haha.

I went to Nichii and Mid Valley with sis and Andrew yesterday. Sis wanted to get a dress of her god bro's wedding next month. She tried a few dresses but didn't buy any of them because she has no idea which one to get. Me and Andrew agreed on different dress. Haha. I asked her to go Bangsar initially because I love all the boutiques there. Maybe she will go there this weekend :) We had Han Chon for dinner. My favourtie place for fried chicken. It's so tasty :) But my stomach does not feel good yesterday. So I just had a few pieces then sat there watching sis and Andrew finishing all the chickens :(

I realised this semester was filled with assignments. AHHHHH!!! I hate assignments :( I have to search info for the assignment on Google :( HELP!!!!!

I wanted to post some photos but my heart tell me to finish all my assignment and report as soon as possible and study for the mid terms :( Got to stop now

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

=chuan guan= said...

y do u call it pink gorrila..uses gorilla skin made of 1 r?ahahaa