Friday, August 1, 2008

Hulu Langat Thai Food

ChuanGuan: Erm, I think baby looks very cute now. It's the same hair cut that she has when she was just a small puppy. Brought all the good and sweet memories back everytime I look at her. Hehe.


I've mentioned a restaurant in Hulu Langat that serves Thai food. Went to Kitt-y, Ken-y and Chung Siew last Tuesday for lunch. Hehe. Actually my initial plan was to go Sg Buloh for Thai food but then Ken-y said he don't want to go so far. Felt a bit not right if leave him at home, so I changed my plan last minute so that the four of us could go together.

The journey there consist of steep and winding road of the Hulu Langat hill. It was like going up Genting Highland but then the journey was much shorter. Hehe.


Not long after passing the Look Out Point, there's a junction on your right. Once you turn in, the road is like this.....

The road that leads to the restaurant is like really those traditional kampung style road where there were holes here and there. On both side of the road were....

Bushes, bushes and more bushes. Hehe. This time we went during broad day light. The first time I went there with Kitt-y and family, it was so dark that uncle stepped on the accelerator and practically speed all the way in. Even though the speed was not very fast but usually people will go slowly on the road with so much holes on it. Luckily his car could handle all those shaking and holes as if we were travelling on normal smooth road. Amazing. At the same time, everyone in the car focused on the road ahead where the car's lights were. We dare not even look at the side, fearing that we might saw something else. Hahaha.

Anyway, this long and bumpy road led us to the restaurant......




Sorry, no photographs of the restaurant because I forgot to take photos of it. Will do it next time. The restaurant was built at the side of a small lake. It really feels like was if we're in a foreign tropical country having our tasty meal. Hehe.

After lunch, we went to the Look Out Point because I said that I heard a lot and saw a lot of photos about this place but everytime I only pass through the main gate. So Kitt-y said we should go up and have a look.


The view from the tower up there. Standing there, we can see nearly the whole KL town. If you go there at night, you will see the lights of KL town. Hehe. This will be the most perfect place during Merdeka and New Year to watch the fireworks. But then it will be very packed.

After that, we proceed to visit some housing area and drove around the housing area. The trip around the housing area actually does not exist. It was all caused by me who showed the wrong way and be very sure of what I say even though the other 2 persons in the car said it was the other way. Haha. Well, no harm making a U-turn right?!?!?!

After that, it was art session with Ken-y. Hehe. I helped him with his school assignments. Why me? Because I have small hands. He painted my hands with colour which bring different meanings and I have to put my hand on top of the paper. It felt like art class during kindergarten and primary 1 again. So much fun. Haha.

My tiny hands photo. Hahaha.

I was informed that the final year presentation was brought forward earlier to week 14. Hence, I have to start preparing my slides during this weekend so that I will have enough time for my upcoming tests. My Pharmacology test result was very dissapointing because apparently I do not understand the question very well. I keep on giving the wrong answers. Haihhzzzz.. God please help me!!

It's Friday night and I'm really tired. Sounds like an old woman eh? Hehe. I am still waiting the confirmation for tomorrow shopping plans. Hope that it will works.

Have a nice weekend.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

=chuan guan= said...

where is da thai food btw..haha