Monday, November 24, 2008

Cute cute cute cute puppies :)

I felt really awful today. My stomach isn't feeling very well. Plus terrible headache. Aih, just woke up after taking medication. I'm bored at home.... :( wuu wuu wuu

Mum cooked chicken porridge for me. Taste really good but I just can't take much. Stomach still in pain.

It's dark because I'm lazy to turn on the light and it's more cooling when you don't turn on the light. Haha. Silly.


Rockxy's puppies are getting bigger and bigger. They are really cute. 2 has been sold. Now just left 2 at his house. One will be given away while the other one is sold to Kitt-y's friend. I will miss them :( I took a lot of photos of them last night. They were sleeping, nicely arranged on Kitt-y's lap. Rockxy was always nearby guarding her puppies.


Big puppy (female), small puppy (male) and Rockxy. Happy family. Too bad the puppies will have to go soon :( Nvm Rockxy, I will always love you :)


Just look at them. Lazy but super adorable. Just sleep there the whole night. Like pig. Haha.



I managed to woke one up but she refused to pose for my camera. Humph. I gave both of them a kiss on the forehead, just in case they are no longer there next week :( Take care puppies, be good in your new home. Hope you will be well treated and have a good life. My kiss will always be on ur forehead. Hahaha.
Gosh, I felt a bit emo today. Sick and emo. And boring. Nobody online :( All busy working, studying, having fun while I'm staying at home and emo-ing. GOSH!!! Maybe I should go back to sleep. Feeling a bit uncomfortable now cause the pain is back.


~BuHBaI~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, give me one..i promise i'll take good care of it...please...

Yi May, Alexis said...

OMG. Schnauzers! I love them! AAAA.

mk tan said...

ahh, kawaii desu ne...

Satria Sudeki said...

Hei... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I have similiar blog like you and I hope you don't mind to check my blog on Cute Puppies , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)