Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bla bla bla bla bla bla!!

Well, was supposed to update about convo but the laptop is a bit crazy. Getting a pink lappie!!! Thank you daddy!!! I will use it wisely. Ohhh and got myself a new phone cause my old phone is getting older and older. Still getting used to my new phone though. Hehe.

I think Baby is pregnant. I'm gonna be grandma soon. *tears of joy*

Work .... well, as usual. Crazy and tiring. I hate to reply e-mails.

Watched Marley & Me the other day. It was damn emo okay. Thanks to my movie companion okay. You saved my life. Haha.

Oh... gosh, really hope to get my pink lappie ASAP!! I want to blog blog blog with more photos. With the new phone, will be able to capture more daily STUPID photos. Haha. So people whom I will meet everyday, becareful okay. Don't do anything stupid or I might post photo of you on my blog.

That's all for now. Hopefully my next update will be using my pink lappie!!! Yay!!!

~BuHBaI~

No comments: