Friday, March 6, 2009

Counting down to the day....

Preparation for convo was 7788 edi. Finished answering 2 super boring surveys. Haha. Printed one out while the other one will be printed out soon. Suddenly I'm excited for the day to come. Mum will be there to see her little girl graduate. All the hard times are over now. But the cons include have to go really early and it will be super boring for mum to sit there while waiting for my turn to go on stage. I hope I won't tripped on the stage or something. I don't want to be remembered as the girl who tripped on stage during convo. Haha. *pray hard*

So far, only my mum confirmed her attendance. The list of people not showing up is getting longer and longer. But like SW said, he is always there for me. Haha. TQ TQ TQ. Our name are quite close to each other as well. Suddenly I miss Novanne. Haven't seen this soh poh for a really long time. Chi Jing too. I wonder how she looks like now. Still the same or more feminine. Haha.

These few days finished work quite early. Today I sat at my place and stared at the tv. Is there something wrong with Pakistan or some place? I saw people throwing stones at the soldiers or police. When I asked Prabu, he said riot. Haha. Looks quite scary though. Updates please?!?!?!?

This weekend will be a relaxing one. No plans so far. Aunty Wai Leng and Aunty Pui See busy preparing for the UTAR Ball. Wai Leng messaged me last night to ask if I'm interested to go since one of her friend is selling the ticket out. First, I have no dress. Cindy will be borrowing my batik dress. Second, I will be working on that day itself. Third, I will be working on the next day as well. Fourth, I am not sure if I can enter since my student ID expired. Haha. Fifth, ... I really wish to go but I just can't. Hahaha. This means that ..... I am just lazy to go. Haha.

Oh, have I announce that Baby MIGHT be a mother this year??? Haha. Topic during lunch today was about dogs. Me and Connie shared our dog's weird attitude. Haha. Her dog was really funny. But the only similarity between our dog is LAZY!!!! Haha. Sleep whole day and love to stretch. Haha.

Got to stop now.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

mk tan said...

looks like theres a similarity between u and ur dog as well -- LAZY(2nd last line in paragraph 4)... haha...