Thursday, March 26, 2009

The new era of Pink!!

Ohh, someone noticed my entry for pink lappie. Haha. She suggested bedazzling my phone too. But me being me, the crystal will come off the phone in no time though. Haha. I still am waiting for the right day to buy the pink lappie. Cause I have no idea what to click on the Dell website :( but then ... I still haven't decide which pink lappie to get. There are two options and both are more or less the same. I need professional opinion!! But then don't know who to ask. Any good suggestion ppl???

Oh yeah.... *wave to Raj*!! Hi!! Haha. I know you are reading my blog!! Thank you thank you. I wonder when will you read this entry though. Haha. And hi to Jinee as well :)

Baby loves to sleep nowadays. Like in 24 hours, she can sleep for 20 hours!! No kidding. Somehow she reminds me of someone. Haha. Same sleeping pattern but Baby is better. She will be awake when I call her, while the other person can continue sleep even though a Godzilla farted just next to him. No kidding!!!

Ohhh, I explored with my phone's camera today. Wanted to upload some photos that I took after work but then I am lazy to upload it now. Haha. Typical me. Stephen asked me to join the badminton game next week but me being the typical pig, I said no thanks. Haha. Me... badminton.... horror!!! My one and only sport is swimming. But must be indoor or evening okay. I don't want to get tanned or anything. I am satisfied with my current skin colour. Haha. Aaron did mention that we do sweat during swimming but then it's in the water okay, so we don't really feel it. Lalalalala... Emo fitness club activity !?!?!? When is the next meeting la weh... I need to swim again... Desperately!!! Haha.

Okay. That's all for the silly update. I need to update because it took me 15 minutes to connect to the internet and I don't want to waste this effort even though I'm damn tired now.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: