Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Full Moon~~

Yesterday, my office did switched off all the lights from 8.30 till 9.30. The balcony of my office can view KLCC as well. Even though I didn't see the part where the whole building's lights were off though. Haha. After that, me and Chan went to Sathiya's baby full moon. This is my officially first full moon .. er.. party? Haha. Both of her eyes are really big. And Prabu was right. She MIGHT have more hair than Chan. Ooopss... Hehe. I don't think he will read this anyway. Haha. We had Indian food. Well, for me, Indian food will be roti canai and banana leaf rice okay. Haha. But I had tosai or something like that yesterday. It was really good. Halfway eating, Prabu said it is made of fermented milk. The thought of maggots and flies filled my head. I nearly vomit out but managed to calm myself and finish the whole thing. But it tasted really good, no doubt. Chan don't like sour food but he said this one is really good. SO IT IS REALLY GOOD OKAY *push fermented milk away mind*... Hehe.

After that, we went back to Old Town (Jinee... I think I'm going to join your Old Town groupie :P ) and talked the night away. Haha. Then went home and sleep till the next morning where Baby keep on barking at the maid. OH MY GOD!! I nearly wanted to open the door and yell at her but then figured out it's useless. Haha.

I'm happy that this weekend I spent most of my time at home. Haha. Baby is so sticky, she practically slept facing my room's door. If I walk out of the room, she will follow. Haha. Poor her. I think she's pregnant and she's getting all this nausea-thinggy. She's just so moody that she sleeps whole day. I hope that she's fine though. According to aunty, she may give birth 2 to 3 months later. OMG! I am not prepare to be a grandma yet. Hehe. Maybe I will organise a full moon party for my grandchildren. Haha.

Okay. That's all for now. I'm geting used to my new phone. Yay!! But still no photos update at the moment. Don't know what to capture and still a bit clumsy with the new phone. Trying to adapt to it. Haha...

~BuHBaI~

No comments: