Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pepper Lunch

Happy Chinese New Year!! I have a long holiday. Went back to Ipoh for CNY celebration and went over to Calvin’s place after that. The whole week was filled with meeting relatives, food, Baby, friends and more food. Today is my first day of work after the long holiday. Getting up this morning was a challenge but when I reached office, there were a few stacks of claims waiting for me. Oh well… more work better than none right?

I took some photographs with my new camera during CNY. Yes, I have my own camera now. Calvin’s mum gave it to me as a present. Although not as good as Ricoh, but good enough for me to capture my food moments. Hehe. I will blog about CNY later because I am very excited to blog about this place that I always wanted to try but always am too clean to dine in the place. Pepper Lunch!! Yes, the main reason that I postponed my visit to this place was because I don’t want to smell like some teppanyaki meat walking around the shopping complex. Hehe. We went there for brunch the other day, hoping that we won’t smell bad after the meal as we will be watching a movie after that.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

We went to the one in Sunway Pyramid. I always passed by this place whenever I’m in Sunway Pyramid but never dine in before. This time, I went right straight in. For me, it can be consider semi self service restaurant. We can view the menu and choose our food from the counter, and of course pay for it. After that…

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

we were given a huge number to put on our table so that the waiter could bring us our food according to our order number. That’s our number for the day, lucky 11!! Hehe.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

On our table, there are a few types of sauce that we can choose from. I prefer the honey sauce over the other one.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

They have a few types of food in their menu. From rice to noodle and salad. Since it was our brunch, we ordered rice to make sure that we won’t faint before dinner at night. Haha.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Calvin’s teriyaki chicken and my beef patty with egg. The food was served on a hot plate. Although the meat was served cook, we still get to cook it for a few minutes more before the consuming them. The teriyaki sauce was quite good but Calvin prefer my beef patty more. I would have love my beef patty more if the amount of black pepper is reduced. All I can taste was black pepper and nothing else.

We walked out of the restaurant with a warm stomach and definitely will be back again to try other food. There is one that is quite interesting and might be my choice for the next visit. Something like meat with rice but you have to mix it evenly to cook the meat. Looks and sounds yummy. Can’t wait!!! Hehe.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: