Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pink Sage–3rd visit :)

I should have blog this earlier but I have been too busy doing survey. From hens night, belt to wedding venue. Oh, hens night was on last week. Very fun, at least for me. I have never seen Shin doing so many things in one night. Haha.

Pink Sage gathering with the girls is one day before my proposal. Everyone who attended the gathering knew about Calvin’s proposal on the next day, except me. Their suggestion to go look for a dress at Sunway Pyramid the next day and sing karoake together was very well suggested to me. Without hesitation, I said yes. Haha. Anyway, let’s focus on Pink Sage shall we? This is my 2nd visit at their new outlet. It was a brunch gathering for us. And this is what we have for brunch…

DSCN0712

DSCN0713

DSCN0714

DSCN0715

This is us, very engaged in discussion. I think at this point we were talking about dress issue. Haha. Very serious topic, you know. Check out everyone’s serious look. We are very serious people okay. No laughing and smiling allowed. At all. Haha. Oppss…

 

DSCN0716

DSCN0717

DSCN0718

DSCN0719

DSCN0720

DSCN0721

DSCN0723

DSCN0725

DSCN0726

Our food for the day. Trip to Pink Sage will not be complete without eating their stack and greasy breakfast. I ordered a salad for myself while Calvin ordered a Stacked Breakfast for himself. Still as yummy as usual. Hehe. Others tried on carbonara, banana pancakes and cake. It was a fun brunch and gathering is always something that I always look forward to. And Pink Sage is just the place for a lazy afternoon brunch girls gathering, full of gossips and nonsense. Haha.

~BuHBaI~