Friday, October 3, 2008

Second Holiday!!

Hello people. I'm back!! Miss me? Hehe. Actually I reached home on Wednesday night. Slept early that night and went out whole day on the following day with Cass and Kitt-y. Today is fishing day but end up with a nasty ending. Oh well....

Anyway, after my weekend visit to Penang with sis and friends, in less than 24 hours, I'm back in Penang again! Yes.. it is that crazy. Kitt-y and friends planned to go Penang on the same day I told him that I'll be going Penang with my sis and her friends. And the first day of journey was very similar. Started the journey 8am in the morning. Reached Ipoh around 10am and had breakfast at the same place, eating the same thing with different people. Haha. After that, continued our journey and reached Penang around 2pm. Met up with Cass and Wendy at Tesco and went to Cass's new house. We'll be staying with her for 3 days and 2 nights. Hehe. Introduced to Alvin who was super nice but being laughed at by other people. I joindayed in at first but felt really bad. Ended up keeping quiet when they joke about him. Maybe because I have a friend like him that I enjoyed very much being friends with. Suddenly, I missed him. Coincidently, my friend is from Penang too. Hehe.

Aihh... not much photo was taken because I left the memory card of my camera on my laptop. Took a few using my hp which was ultra slow.

Anyway, went for dinner at this beach side foodcourt. Oh, I forgot to mention that while we're in Penang, it rained... every... single... day!!! OMG!!! Although I enjoy rain, but not this much. The food at this foodcourt was okay. Edible. Hehe. Had a few interesting food that night that were not usually found in other foodcourts.

After that, we went to a cafe which I suddenly forgot it's name for drinks. Played truth or dare that night. Amazed by RenYi's playfullness. Haha. After that, we went for supper. Tried Penang's Hokkien mee which is similar to curry or prawn mee in KL. Tried the one just opposite Him Heang (a place that sell biscuit).

Photobucket
I ate only very small portion because I was too full and very tired that night. Went home and slept like a pig till the next morning.

Woke up early in the morning for dim sum at the same place again. Hehe. After dim sum, we went to buy biscuits at Him Heang. Since it was still raining, we went to Gurney Plaza for sing k session. Haha. Cass's voice was really really good. Hehe.

After that, we went to War Musuem. Kitt-y's favourite since he loves anything related to war.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A foot print that was left by the slaves/workers that built this fort.

Photobucket
Hole on the wall that was caused by a missile... I guess.

Photobucket
Koperal Kitt-y giving his speech. Haha.

This place really freaks me out. It looks really dark and scary. Some of the places have tools for torturing the soldiers captured. There were a few barracks of the soldiers. Torturing chamber. And so on. I dare not take photograph because I was too busy either covering my eyes or walking really fast. Haha.

After that, we went home and bathe. At night, we went for dinner at a normal restaurant but the food was quite good. Maybe everyone were very hungry at that time. After that, we went to a bistro at the seaside. We found a place to sit. Half of us went to the toilet while me, RenYi and Chai settled down. 2 minutes later, it started to rain. OMG!! Really suay. As we were leaving, I bumped into Fabian. Haha. I knew that he will be in Penang as he told me earlier but I never thought of actually bumping into him there. Hehe. Anyway, after all the disappointment, we decided to buy some beer and drink it at home. After buying the beer, they bought burgers from a chinese stall nearby where Kitt-y claimed that both chicken and beef burgers were really good. I can't judge because I ate only a small portion. I'm still full leh. Hehe.

When we reached home, they just settled down at the living room and drink the beer together. I'm not a big fan of beer hence I just sit there and watched them finish everything. Maybe I'm really tired. Went to bed after that.

The next morning, woke up really late and packed our bags. Cass followed us to KL since she has nothing to do in Penang. We went to Bukit Tambun for seafood. Great disappointment because the food tasted really awful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looks good but don't taste good. Especially the lala. OMG! Worst lala ever.

After that, we went to Taiping because Cass needs to deliver some biscuits to her aunty and she needs to get her laptop from her house. We initially wanted to go up a hill which I forgot the name but there were no car service to send us up the hill.

Photobucket
There's this stretch of road where each tree is more than 100 years old. According to Cass, a lot of couples choosed to take their wedding photographs here because the scenary is really beautiful.

Next, we went to the market area for Char Kuey Teow. Hehe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The second plate was the special one because it was served with fishballs. Haha. Tasted so-so.

After that, we headed to Ipoh for taugeh chicken with my family at Bentong or something like that. It was really good. Hahaha. Better than Lou Wong. Way better.


Went back to KL after that. That's the brief entry about my holidays. Haha. Sorry about the brief-ness cause I'm really tired. Ohh, I visited an interesting place last night. Will blog about it next entry.

~BuHBaI

No comments: