Thursday, October 9, 2008

My last fishing trip :(

Went for fishing trip with Kitt-y and friends. And at the end of the day, mum told me not to follow Kitt-y for fishing anymore :( Well, let's start off with the happy day then only go to the sad part okay?

Photobucket
My place for the day. We changed fishing place because the owner decided to move to another area where there will be bigger ponds. Hence, he moved all the bigger fishes into this pond first. Hence, less big tree for shady hiding place for me :(


Photobucket
I hide under these bamboo trees instead. Wait, are these bamboo or something else? I have no idea. I classify all of these bamboo lookalike plants as bamboo. Haha. Never see such green colour bamboo.


Behind the pond were smaller man-made ponds. In one of the pond, there were a few tortoises.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No photos of fishes because THEY DID NOT CATCH ANY FISH!! We reached there around 9 in the morning. Somewhere around 2 or 3 pm, it started to drizzle. I packed my things and waited for them to go home. Then I was told by Kitt-y, "We are not leaving". OMG! How can? It's raining. Yeah, just a little but what if suddenly got thunderstorm and stuff like that? Dangerous neh? Luckily I drove my own car that day so I could go home myself. They stayed while me, Cass and RenYi went back to their Semenyih house. Hence, it was fishing (without fish) the morning session and internet at Semenyih the afternoon session. Haha.


Fast forward....

When I reached home, it was already 8 pm. I thought "Shit, mummy is going to kill me". But when I entered my house, the first thing she said was "Next time cannot follow Kitt go fishing anymore". I said "okay", then I rushed up. I thought she will give me a lecture but when I reached upstairs and waited at the top for a while, she didn't say anything else. I was thinking, THANK GOD!!! Okay. Supposed to be sad but then...

1. Realised that my skin is getting darker from fishing. :(
2. Realised that it's harder to get fishes each time. :(
3. You will get all sweaty and smelly. :( :(
4. When you don't get fishes, it's very super boring. :( :( :( :( :(

Conclusion: No more fishing to me. Haha.

But I still don't know the reason behind the no-fishing thinggy. I have no idea why cannot go for fishing. Cause of ghost? Water spirit? Water monster? Water soul? Offend pond god? Bad for health??? Haha. Tell me if you know. Please. I really need to know why.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why cannot go......?why last trip???