Sunday, February 22, 2009

Emo Fitness Club

Okay Kian Shen. I will join. Haha. Only for swimming la. I don't like sports that sweat or have to be under the sun okay. My precious skin cannot be red la. Once I get sun burn, it will be very very very hot. Then I will shed skin. Ugly weh. Swimming will be the best sports every invented. I will try to drag the 2 fei poh to join. Haha.

Life has been normal lately. Work and work. I am still waiting to transform my room. Move the big table out and get a smaller one. Get a new cupboard so I can put everything inside. As for wardrobe, problem settled :)

I have just finished the last cookie for CNY this year. Pineapple tart. Although not my dream one, but nearly as good as my dream one okay. The aunty that can make my dream pineapple tart cannot make them this year because her husband don't allow her to bake them. Awww, so sweet. He's worried that she might be exhausted. Cause usually people will order in like 5 or 10 container per order. Although business will be good but then it will be very tiring.

Oh, I watched Pink Panther 2 yesterday. It wasn't really that nice. Not too bad but not too nice also. Normal or so-so only. Maybe have too high expectation before watching the show. They said Benjamin Button was nice but it was so not my type of movie. Maybe will watch on DVD la. Who got that DVD? Lend me please :)

Convocation is coming soon. Come la. Come and give me flowers ke. Take photo with me ke. Show face ke. Make fun of me in the convocation robe ke. This is my second convocation after kindergarten okay. I still have my kindergarten photo. It's on my cert. Back then, I was still very cute *evil laugh*.

That's all folks.

:)

~BuHBaI~

4 comments:

Cass_BaB3 said...

when iszit o?? 0.o

mk tan said...

yalo... tak cakap bila pun... i will be back to kl from 13 march til 16 march ler..

Anonymous said...

See ya there! ^^

Anonymous said...

vincent:
haha..u join which gym oh u..true fitness?pink panther nice ah..i laugh until kena hypoxia..haha, take care.