Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Truth

Something happened today. I really don't know where to hide myself. It was really embarassing. I can't tell what it is here. Not safe. The culprit was one of my reader.

I learn about a beautiful couple break up recently. It happened last year. I got a lot of encouragement and support from the guy. He's really nice. Thank you. I really appreciate your support.

And for those who left me messages/words of encouragement/concern, thank you very much. I'm feeling better the last few days. Don't cry that frequently. Whenever I think of something that is related, I will be very emo again. I'm so sorry for the mood swing. I will do better next time. I hope I can and I will try.

Not in the mood of writing after what happened today. Am really worried.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment: