Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's True

In case some of you are wondering, it's true that me and Kitt-y has broken up. It has been official and finalise. We are no longer in a relationship. I've done my best but he has his stand and I have mine. There is nothing more that I can do. I've done everything that I can think of and finally admit my mistakes. It's too late. We are still friends now. We don't know what will happen in the future. I don't want to think. All I want to do now is work and friends. Other than that, I dare not to think. I will be a better person as I've promised.

If you are ask me am I sad or hurt. Of course I am. But I will be okay. How okay is the okay, I have no idea.

That's all for the current status update.

~BuHBaI~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I officially invite you to join Emo Fitness Club !!

Clarissa said...

sorry to hear that. welcome to the world of singles. haha. dun be sad too long yeah. you'll have to love urself even more than before. *hugs*

mk tan said...

"All I want to do now is work and friends."
--we are always there for u, our beloved friend...

=chuan guan= said...

hmm..just tat..u will always have my support

Cass_BaB3 said...

T.T oooorhh~~
*hug~ hug~*
Take care ur self har ..

Anonymous said...

* Hugs Jie *

Anonymous said...

"All I want to do now is work and friends."
Good call, now we'll be seeing you more often in more outings! :D