Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pre-Convo

ATTENTION PPL. MY CONVOCATION IS ON 14TH MARCH 2009!!!!

There... Haha. For those who are free and available that time. Do drop by okay. It will definitely make my day to see you all there. Hehe... Please?!?!?!

Anyway, convo is coming really soon. Since the unexpected agenda happened, I hope that the crowd will take the emptiness away. My mum insisted to go into the hall even though I told her that will be very boring. And the moment me went up on stage , shake hand, come down again ... will be like... 15 seconds??? Haha. But it's okay. Maybe she wants to enjoy the moment of (finally) her little girl is graduating. Hehe.

Ohh. Apparently we are required to try on the convo robe. Luckily UTAR is just opposite Jaya One. I can walk to the place and try on the robe. Hehe. According to Suk Yee, there are different sizes for the convo robe. Hopefully I get one with the right size.

There will be a birthday party for Aunty Wai Leng this coming Saturday. The aunty is getting older again. For those who will be attending, please give respect for the aging aunty. Haha. Just joking. She's just a little bit older than the rest of us only. Tiny little bit but still older right?!?! Haha. I am looking forward to this Saturday party at her house. Sunday will be spent shopping with her for her prom dress. Hope she can find the perfect dress.

Jason Mraz concert is getting nearer. Excited and dilemma at the same time. Hope that everything will go well.

Got to stop now. Many blinking messages at the task bar. Hehe.

~BuHBaI~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ok..I'll make time.. :P

Cass_BaB3 said...

T.T cannot join..
Got job offer for that weekend T.T