Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Eve

Tomorrow is a day full of love and laughter. I hope that everyone would enjoy the day. Don't feel shy to show your other half how much you love him/her. Ppl always say it don't have to be Valentine's day to shower the other half with love and gifts. I agree and don't agree. But all I know that tomorrow is a special day for all the couples out there. Treat it as a reason for loving the other half more than usual.

Work for me lately was very tiring. Still quite noob in answering calls. Keep on hitting the wall and bleed. Bleed n bleed n bleed. Haiz. Furthermore, the other day I fell flat on my face in the office. It's lika fat pig fell flat on the floor with a loud BOOM! Luckily the fall did not crack. Haiz. Malu betul.

No photos because I don't have a camera at the moment. So got to stop now.

Happy Valentine's Day ppl. Love you very much, Kitty. Muacks.

No comments: