Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Late at night frustration

Oh my god. Today is April Fool's Day. First prank was from Leng, Vince and PS. It scared the hell out of me but managed to sleep again after 30 minutes. Thanks for the prank guy. It's like "damn" funny. Har har...

I am so so so so so frustrated now. I have been trying to online since 8 something till now (which is like what.. 11pm!!). I can only appear online in Skype but cannot go online in MSN. I don't get to check my e mail at all. It is so damn annoying and I'm so so so so so angry now. Don't know what is wrong with Streamyx. Sis called the call centre and god knows what they do to my house's connection cause it is same like she did not call at all. AT ALL!!! Not even a little bit. The thing I can do now is blog, skype, maxis website and my company's website. Ohh.. and google too. The rest.... NO HOPE AT ALL!!! It is ... so ... frustrated.

Furthermore, the Maxis line at my house is so so so damn terrible. I cannot send smses from my room. But once I leave the house, the smses will be sent out all at once early in the morning. So .... damn .... frustrated. I can make calls but just now sms. I can receive sms but just cannot send out certain sms. It's like.... ARGHHHH!!!! Like... ahhhh, I don't know how to explain la.

Mum and dad will be going back to Ipoh this Friday for the pay-respect-to-the-ancestor thinggy and me and sis have to work this Saturday. Part of me wish to go back to visit my grandparents and the rest just wish to stay in KL because of the comfy bed and air cond. Haha. And also internet... even though it sucks but still can skype. So ppl, please register a skype account and chat with me when my Streamyx goes crazy again. Please.....

Okay, I feel much better now that I have release everything here in a quick typing style. I just type whatever that comes into my angry mind and release it all here. Suddenly my phone can receive sms and I can send out again. Okay, I forgive you dear Maxis but Streamyx will have to do better next time okay. I have the patience to sit in front of the laptop to wait for your connection, so please have mercy on me next time okay.

Oh yeah..... Studio 15 don't have pink colour.... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! How can!! The one that has pink colour is Studio 14 but then Hao Wei said it's not as good as Studio 15 though. How how how how? Settle with black so that it can match my phone? But then ..... me want pink lappie!!! AHHH!!! *emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo*

Got to stop now.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: