Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chili’s … Finally :)

Hi there. Been really busy last week that when I reached home after work, I slept after late dinner and shower. Yes… I am really that tired. On average, I work nearly 12 hours per day starting from Monday till Friday except Wednesday. Before lunch, I have to settle all those important cases and after lunch, I have to call hospital and check other cases. All those documents that came in during the day will be settle by me after 5pm when all the Insurance counter in the hospital closed. Follow up is never easy :(

 

Let’s talk about something that I love. Food :p I am proud to announce that I finally tried Chili’s. Both me and Calvin never tried this place before. We learnt a lesson that day. If the waiter tell you to wait 15 to 20 minutes for a table, it might not be the case most of the time. Since I’m too lazy to walk around anymore, I told him just wait for the table. So we sat down on the bench at the entrance and browsed through the menu. In less than 5 minutes, a waiter came right up to us and informed us that our seats are ready. @_@ what’s with the 15 to 20 minutes then?? Hmm…

 

Like any typical western restaurant, the menu is full of steaks and other yummy looking food :)

chilli1

Their fruit juices and soft drinks are bottomless. He had orange juice while I ordered Diet Coke on diet on diet on diet.

 

chilli2

My lamb shoulder :) It was really nice. My first time of having mashed potato with sour cream. It’s really good. The lamb shoulder was cooked just right. Me like :)

 

chilli3

His fried chicken fingers …. I guess. I forgot the name of the dish but it was quite good. He don’t fancy the sauce because it’s a bit spicy but it was okay for me. Love the fries though :)

 

There goes our first Chili’s experience. Will be back to try their nachos :) Looks good. Did not order dessert because both of us were really full diet diet diet diet

 

Finally tried Coffee Bean breakfast that is served whole day long. Ran out of idea on what to have for lunch at work, so Chan suggested Coffee Bean breakfast for lunch. I know it sounds a bit weird but then it was really worth it.

 

coffeebean1

Both of us ordered the same thing. It’s really good. It comes with Heinz strawberry jam. Really good :) The sausages might look a little pale and I thought they will taste really bad. But it turns out to be really good. Better than those fried or BBQ.  But there’s one thing that I don’t really like. The omelette was still a little bit wet.  The portion is very filling. I’m too full to work after that. All I want to do is just sit whole day at Coffee Bean and read a good book :( Can i apply one week leave and do this every day?!?!?

 

~BuHBaI~

No comments: