Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Edo Ichi, First Subang

There’s a newly opened shopping mall in Subang. There are several restaurants and pubs in the shopping mall that managed to pull in the crowds, be it weekend or weekdays. And of course, there is also my current addiction, Chatime. Hehe. Just opposite Chatime is Edo Ichi, a Japanese restaurant with revolving sushi belt.

 

IMAG0825

Similar like Sushi King and Sakae Sushi, the coloured plates represent different price of sushi on top of the plate. Price wise, more or less the same than the chain sushi restaurant. But variety wise, Edo Ichi offers much more than others. Some that I have never seen before.

 

IMAG0826IMAG0827IMAG0828

Was busy eating that night and ooh-ing and aah-ing on the passing sushi, managed to take only a few photographs of food. The tuna sashimi is Papa Pooh’s. He said that it’s very fresh. Pooh’s Unagi Don is nothing to shout about. The amount of rice may be a little miserable but the unagi tastes just fine. As for my meal, I have a sudden urge to eat fried udon that night. On the menu, this is the most interesting as it was served with mayonnaise. Halfway through, I raised the white flag and it was too filling. Yet, I still save a tiny space in my stomach for Roasted Milk Tea. Hahahaha.

~BuHBaI~

No comments: