Sunday, November 16, 2008

James is not so Bond anymore

So, I've watched James Bond last Friday with Mervyn. To be honest, I'm not really amazed by the movie. First of all, not much high tech gadgets. Only the car at the opening was nice. Too bad it was badly damaged. Haiz... What a waste :p

















The only thing that amazed me was the table-computer thinggy. Hehe. No idea what it is called though. Bond girl was (or is it were??? 1 or 2) not really pretty. One of them somehow reminds me of the girl in Mr Bean's movie. Hehe. The vehicles that were used are an old Volksvagon which looks like a beetle, an old sampan with motor (haha) and a plane that looks like made of aluminium foil. Hmm... I guess that's it. Hehe.



BUT..... I still love James Bond :) Especially the blue eyes and the hot body.





















Okay. Seriously, I don't think this movie is worth all hours of lining up just to get the movie.

Was supposed to watch Madagascar yesterday but we're too lazy to line up to buy the movie tickets. Hence, we went for shopping instead. And I bought a pair of heels. Me likey :) bought a skirt and top for work too. Wanted to go Bangsar again to shop today but then nobody to go with :( I'm depressed for not getting my shopping therapy :(



Well, at least I spent the day with Baby. I'm watching tv while she's sleeping by my side. Guess she will never let me down when I needed someone to accompany me. Hehe. Thank you Baby :)



I still haven't get photos for my birthday dinner from Pui See yet. Jullian uploaded all the photos into Facebook edi. Hehe. Thank you very much Jullian.

It looks like going to rain. Please do rain.... Me likey rain :)



~BuHBaI~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jie, the 007 movie nice ?
i haven watch yet..

Anonymous said...

you should go to Cheras Selatan Jusco.LOL.I'll be at there from 12 till 6 =DDDD

WaiWai said...

canice: Not really. So-so only.

william: Mr Khor, I have work leh. If I'm on holiday, sure will go find u. Haha.

Anonymous said...

HAHA,i'm waiting...

Cass_BaB3 said...

Hehe.. Dec i got holiday~
Can go shop with you..
@.@ if there is not any special plan.. =p

Here rain almost everday still..
Heavy / slightly~ =.=