Saturday, November 22, 2008

Swenson... re-visited

It's the weekend again. I'm sitting at home again. I'm sitting in front of the laptop again. I'm blogging again..... Hm, don't sound poetry at all. But hey, I'm not trying to be a poet. Haha.

Joke of the day, "someone" was awoke by her/his own fart today because it's too smelly. OMG!! This is so funny. At last, she/he finally realise the power of her/his own fart. Haha. People that are close to me will know who that "someone" is. No prize for guessing who that person is correctly though. Names should not be mentioned. Just use initial will do ya. Haha.

I went to Swenson for lunch today. Or should I say tea time or early dinner :p Kitt-y was a bit late due to badminton match. Hence, I had my lunch late today. I nearly starve to death in the office. Haha. Anyway, the Swenson that I used to go quite often was in Leisure Mall but it was i-Dragon now. Maybe they closed down due to lack of business during day time. My favourite dish will be Crayfish pasta. Hehe.



Upon arrival, this is the space that I am able to get out from the car. Thanks to Kitt-y amazing parking skills. He managed to park as close as he could to one side so that other cars could pass by. This is the space that I can set both my fat foot at when I got off the car and got in the car again after meal. If you see the photo carefully, there was not much space for me to stand because there is this small slope. But I have my own skill as well. I can stand at small space very well :)

Enough of that. Haha. I had Crayfish pasta while Kitt-y had Sirloin steak. Our dessert was...
THIS!!!! Okay. It's something sizzling something banana something caramel something ice cream something. It's quite good. Just too sweet. But the ice cream is really really good.
Haha. Okay. Got to stop now. Enjoy the weekend ppl.
~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

jvipers2 said...

Hohoho..u went there too?
Me too~ :P
I went to Subang Parade's outlet.. ^^
That is called Banana Crumble~ Prefer the apple though~ :P