Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Celebration week 1 :)

Hi people. It really felt like Monday for the whole day. Maybe it’s my first day of work for the week :)

 

001

002

Visited Sakae Sushi with Calvin last Sunday. My current favourite Japanese food will be mushroom udon, soft shell crab temaki, chuka idako and prawn/salmon sushi with something orange colour on top. Hehe :) His eel rice is too wet. Not really nice :)

 

We celebrated TW’s birthday earlier this year because she will be away from with her family on her birthday. Ming Li suggested Fullhouse at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng. Wanted to try this place for quite some time but since the only outlet I know is at Ngau Chay Sui (something like that la… it’s in Cantonese) which is quite far from the main road, the plan to try this place was put on hold. The one in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng is their new outlet.

 

004

005

006

007

008

I had chicken mushroom pasta while Calvin ordered Salmon steak. Mine could be perfect if they served it with more gravy. The salmon steak’s gravy is very salty but the mash potato is not bad. The tart is a bit disappointing though. Overall, I think their menu might has too little selection of food :) Anyway, Happy Birthday TW!! Love you. *hugz*

 

Went back to Ipoh with family and Calvin for sis’s wedding dinner. Most of our relative (both mum and dad’s side) attended the dinner, including mum and dad ex classmates :) Visited Sam Poh Tong to pay respect for my late cousin sister.

009

 

My Ipoh trip will never be complete without …..

010

a trip to Kong Hing, my favourite place to eat Ipoh Hor Fun and pork satay. This is what we had for lunch. Yummy yummy. But too bad the pork intestine satay were sold out :(

 

Went to colour my hair yesterday. Calvin tagged along too and I came out with …..

012

No. 1 Nerd of the century. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I nearly forced him to walk around Mid Valley looking like that with me. I love his current hairstyle. Shorter and very cute :) me like :)

 

After that, we headed over to Mid Valley. Initial plan was to watch Twilight 2 but then decided to watch it some other time because the seats were not really nice. Walked around Mid Valley thinking of what to eat for dinner, ended up at….

 

016

Foong Lye at The Gardens. My first and latest visit to this place was last year with Ken where his food smells like burnt shit. This time, I ordered pork mini steamboat while Calvin had some fish thinggy. Both of our food turned out to be really nice. The portion may look small but we’re extremely full at the end of the day. We even cancelled our dessert. Hehe :) I’m glad that he like the food though :)

 

The biggest wedding of the era is happening this Saturday at Pavillion. My sis basically told the whole office that I’m her sister when she sent out an e-mail stated that I will be at the registration counter on Saturday night. WITH MY HANDPHONE NUMBER SOMEMORE!! @_@ ya allah, perempuan tu…

 

Got to stop now. Looking forward this Saturday to wear my pretty dress *winks at Calvin*

 

~BuHBaI~

4 comments:

~JviperS2~ said...

Waaaaaa~~ I can't go~ >.<

T_T


T_T

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last weekend I saw this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Play Ps3 tournaments for cash[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I discovered this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Wii tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online EA sports game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

since when you started saying "ya allah"? haha