Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20082008

Anonymous: Oh, thanks for the info. Hehe. So panai. Mind to intro yourself?
mk tan: Thank you very much. I don't know how to say that properly in japanese but is it something like arigatou bla bla bla? Hahaha.

Today was Nasi Lemak day. Haha. Had Nasi Lemak for Brunch and during tea time. The first place was Steven's Corner in Pandan Indah. Seriously, I don't like the Nasi Lemak there because the sambal was not good and even though the fried chicken was hot when it arrived on my table, there was not much meat from the chicken. Besides that, they gave me chicken wing, lagi no meat. Haha. I will never order Nasi Lemak from there anymore. Humphh. The second round was purchased in front of 7-11 which was my favourite place to get Nasi Lemak in the morning till noon. The morning session Nasi Lemak was operated by a malay pakcik. If your purchase was RM5, he will say "lima ribu". Haha. He sells Nasi Lemak with prawns, chickens, beef, mutton and others. I think his the item that made him so famous was the fragrant rice. Haha. The afternoon session was operated by an Indian man but he's a muslim, if I'm not mistaken. His fried chickens sold out by 2pm during weekends and around 3 during weekdays. But if you don't take chicken breasts and wings, better go get it earlier. Hehe. He was famous for his Sambal and fried chicken, in my opinion. Hehe.

Besides them, the place that I will go for Nasi Lemak will be Old Town because their Nasi Lemak with Ayam Rendang is really good. But not all outlet serve the same quality of Nasi Lemak. The Old Town in Pandan Indah is always stinky. I have no idea why. The one in Jaya One and beside the Honda showroom (near my place) are the 2 Old Town that I enjoyed visiting. Tried Madam Kwan's Nasi Lemak and the only word that can describe it will be pricey. For me, Nasi Lemak is an affordable food where the prices can start from RM0.80 till .... RM10??? If it's good but pricey, I wouldn't mind. But the one in Madam Kwan don't really match up the price. Same goes to Nasi Lemak by Sakura. Hehe. Where else can I get good Nasi Lemak????? Any good suggestions????

During IPC tutorial last week, Soon Hao mentioned that he read from newspaper some time ago that there were women (or prostitutes) who are willing to accept RM1 for a whole-body-touching session. OMG!!! RM1!!! Yeannie said maybe they are really desperate for money and said that maybe RM1 for certain body part like hands or legs. Is there really such thing? They said most foreigners are looking for such services when they visit Malaysia. I have no idea if it's a good thing or not. Haha. Anyway, does such cases really exist???? We were laughing when talking about that topic and suddenly Yeannie mention something like Touch-n-Go!! Hahaha. Pay, touch, go. Hahaha. Yeannie is really naughty ehh.

My university days are going to end soon. Suddenly I missed all my uni friends. Cindy, my darling. She's the only one I know that can accompany talk for a really really really long time. Can make noise with me in the car. I will miss her very much. Chi Jing... OMG!! She's like the most intelligent people that I have ever met. I will miss those teasing session with her. Pooi San, the nicest person, same level with Lauren. Nice and sweet. Soon Hao... seriously, he's the person that is totally different from his appearance. He may look nerdy (sorry), quiet and nice from the outside, but inside he's very friendly, kind and fun to be around with. Yeannie ... OMG!! This girl is really equivalent to my dad. No ... wait. She's better than my dad. When she opens her mouth and talk, no one can imagine that she can say such things. She's very cute too. As for Novanne, she's the person that me and Cindy gossip with all the time. Haha. We know everything about everyone in everywhere and anytime. Hahaha. Gosh, I miss all my friends already. After FYP presentation, I may not see them anymore. Some will further studies and some will go back hometown and find a job there. Aihhh... Luckily I still have my soh pohz where the nearest member is just right behind my house. Haha. I still love my soh pohz the most!!!

I receive a message from Canice about 20082008. Hehe. I never realised the date until that message. So what have you did on this special date?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you serve nuffnang too. WOhoo!

Anyway, very nice blog you have and didn't even realize is 20082008

hahaha

Cya

Ciao

=chuan guan= said...

showling love affection..me le me le?

mk tan said...

yea, steven's corner's nasi lemak not nice... tried only once and i decided not to eat the nasi lemak there anymore... in front of 7-11?is it at the taman muda pasar? i like the nasi lemak there the most, not expensive but the most delicious , i will have at least 1 pack every time i go back home... haha...

i never read about the news, but logically, i think there's a trick for the whole-body touching session promotion... after the customers pay RM 1, they might get high by touching her and ask for more services, then she will charge sky high price for the "extra services"... normal business tactic, lure u with a small meat, then potong u till one neck blood(cantonese)... haha