Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Malaysia

William: Okay. Wait me work first. When I got money, I bring you and your sis eat Japanese buffet, okay? Promise you :p
Darren: Thanks for the info. Hehe.

Happy birthday, Malaysia. Another year has passed. Everything should be getting better but it just seems worst this year. Hope that next year will be better. Quickly settle the politics stuff and focus on the other important stuffs like safety, education and country development.

Me and Kitt-y celebrated Malaysia's birthday with Hulu Langat Thai food and watching fireworks from Mervyn's kor kor house. His balcony can see the whole KL city night view. Haha. Watched some Sex and the City in his house too. Hehe. All the clothes and bags in the movie are really really really nice. Wish I can own all of them. But.... dream on.. *hint hint to Kitt-y*. Hehe.

Ken-y brought me and Kitt-y to this Thai restaurant. Actually I always pass by this restaurant but I thought it's a cafe similar to Station 1. Actually it's a Thai restaurant. Hehe. If I'm not mistaken, the name is Blue Dragon or the other way around. Haha. The interior of the restaurant is very nice.

On every table, there is a bottled-plant. Hehe. I think they changed it daily or weekly. Very nice!



That is the stairs leading to 1st floor. We usually sit at the ground floor because Ken-y said 1st floor is quite dark. Hehe. Furthermore, we are lazy to climb the stairs. Notice the lantern lights? It's actually on the outside. From where I sit, it looks like both side have the lights due to the reflection. Really nice... Will try sitting on the 1st floor on next visit. I never go up before. Haha.


The tables for 2 person. Each table is seperated by semi-see through cloth. I think it's very nicely arranged. It's like giving each couple some privacy. Hehe.

This is the first restaurant that me and Kitt-y ordered couple set. We never have couple set before. Maybe we didn't come across couple set meals before or both of us wanted different things, so we ended up ordering individual food. Hehe. Anyway, the couple set meal portion is really big. No photos of the food because, as usual, when the food arrived, the process of eating started very fast. Halfway through, suddenly I will have this urge to take photos of the food. Haha. Anyway, the desert was too sweet for Kitt but just alright for me :p The tom yum soup has a lot of abalone mushroom which is my favourite. Since Kitt-y don't take mushroom, I get to eat his portion too!! Happy happy.

Do let me know if you want to visit this beautiful Thai restaurant. I will be very happy to accompany you there. And yes William, if you want to eat, I will treat you for a meal there too. But wait till I start working first okay?

~BuHBaI~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jjie, u seems so enjoying ur life..
hehe.. here go there go too !!

got any nice price must intro to me !

mk tan said...

how come u celebrate malaysia's merdeka at a thai restaurant? not patriotic enough... wahhaha

Anonymous said...

=.= then you better save the money, cut all those belanja me makan thingy and save it...=P So kind of me...

P.S.Actually if you saved the money you can buy me a more expensive IPOD

haha

Ada udang di sebalik batu

Why am i peribahasa-ing?

anyway

take care