Monday, August 25, 2008

First fishing trip

Canice : Thanks mui. Aiyo, where got more lovely *shy* still the same la *shy*. Just remember to invite me and Kitt to your wedding ya :) Hehe
Chuanguan : Please lor, after so much advices from my mother, I "think" I'm wiser edi. Unless there are some new methods that my mom never heard of and didn't mention to me at all la :) Haha. You watch out la. One day I will cheat you back. HOHOHOHO!!





What will you do if your female dog is having period? Put on sanitary pads for her? Even though the human one has wings, I don't think it can fit because my dog don't wear undies. Haha. So... at first we do this......











Baby pampers. HAHAHAHAHA! This is the pants version of pampers and it's XL size. Kitt-y did some modification on the pampers after this photo was taken where he tie the upper part using a rubber band to tighten the "pants" because without doing that, the "pants" keep falling down. Haha. It was so funny but at least Baby does not has to stay 24/7 inside the cage. She's free again.





The next day, I went to the pet shop to purchase something that was meant for dogs. Haha. Must care for Baby's feelings too you know. So I bought her this erm.."thing"...


It's made of erm, plastic I think. Inside, there's a compartment where you can insert a tissue for the blood and you can change it from time to time. There is a hole on it for the tail and the size is just right so it will not drop. Just have to take it off once in a while to let her pee/shit. Hehe. Reuseable and environment friendly. Haha.

Last week, I went fishing. YES!! FISHING!! HO YICK HUI WENT FISHING!! When I told Cindy and just now TW, both are shocked. Haha. Cindy even prepared a list of what things I should bring along. But I read the message after the fishing trip la dear. Haha. But most of the things that you mentioned, I did brought them along :P except the chair la. I don't know where to find a chair to fit into the car leh. But there are benches there under a shady tree. So it's quite okay actually. Way better than I expected.

This place it's actually a fishing centre? I have no idea what it is called. It's a place where people pay to fish there. It's in Semenyih, very near to Kitt-y's uni. 6 of us went there in the morning. We stayed there until 6 in the evening where only me, Kinn-y and Kitt-y/Mun Kent managed to catch one fish each. Chung Siew and Chai makan "pak kor". Haha.


There were around 3 to 4 ponds there, each with different rates. We took the one for whole day fishing. There were ponds that are for hourly fishing session. Hehe. First time heard such things. Unlike other fishing ponds, this one is really surrounded by forest, hence you feel like as in you're fishing in some forest with big ponds. Haha.

Kinn-y was the first person that caught a fish. His catch was really quick. Around 30 minutes after our arrival. Hehe.




Initially, my first job was to toss bread to the pond to send a signal to those fishes that "got food got food, come nearer come nearer". Or at least come nearer to the site where we throw our bait. I think I threw too much bread out till most of the fishes are full and none ate the bait. Even if they ate the bread, they managed to eat the bread without being stuck to the hook. Clever fish. The last time Kitt-y went there, he managed to catch at least 5 to 6 fishes in one day. But this time, we only managed to get 3, and those are the parliar fishes. Haha.

Second fish for the day was by Kitt-y and Mun Kent.

I have no idea what that fish is called. Hehe.



Check out the size of the bread that I used to feed these tiny fishes. Hahahaha.


A fish spotted on the other pond circling around the bread that I threw. Kitt-y said it's their strategy to test if the bread is safe to eat or just a bait. Haha. Clever fishy ehh.


Check out the stressed our boys. Check out their stressed up poses. Haha. All desperate to catch a fish. Haha. A big fish!!!
This the fish that I caught. Haha. I had the honoured of reeling the fish in and someone clipped the mouth with that thing and put it on the weighing machine. Haha.

Not that heavy and it's just a small fish. Haha. But it's my first catch during my first fishing trip. Better than Chai okay. Went home with nothing. Haha.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that after you catch a fish, you have to release it. If you fish at the other pond, you can bring it home. But not for our pond. So it's sort of catch and release thinggy. Hehe.
That's the end of my first fishing trip. At the end of the day, I was sun burnt and red. Haha. It was a fun experience and will sure to go for another fishing trip. Hehe.
~BuHBaI~







1 comment:

Chika Chika said...

yick hui, i miss u babe. lets go yamcha. :)