Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby's Birthday

ChuanGuan: Aiyo, I forgot to take photos of the food. Will take it next time!! Haha.

Last Saturday was my first time going to Sky Bar. It was Mervyn's birthday. He's my sister friend. My sister asked if I wanted to go along. Since I've heard a lot about Sky Bar and Luna Bar but never been there before, I said ya ya ya ya. Haha. After dinner at Tsim Tung, we went to Sky Bar. The parking system is a bit weird though. Hehe. When we reached, we were told to wait a while to be seated. When I look out of the window, this is the only thing I saw....

KLCC!!! Haha.

After 5 minutes, we were told that actually there were no more tables that could fit 10 or more people because:
1. There's a private function inside and most of the tables are occupied.
2. There were some tables at the side but those were reserved 3 WEEKS EARLIER!!!

Hence, we left Sky Bar. There goes my first time at Sky Bar. Haha. After that, they discussed about where to go. Poppy or Loft. Loft won!! When we reached The Loft, I forgot what happened, we ended up in Cynna. Haha. That place was so-so only. Not much leng chai. Haha. Maison is still the place that is filled with leng chaissss, right WL? Hahaha. Had a couple of drinks that night but unfortunately me and my sis have to go home early... Haizz....

The next day, sis wanted to get a new hair cut so I offered to accompany her. She said the saloon that she love opened a new outlet just opposite UTAR PJ. They have some promotion, so she wanted to go there. Haha. Before hair therapy, we went to have breakfast at Old Town as both of us had this sudden craving for Nasi Lemak. The Old Town outlet at Jaya One was quite good actually. The food tasted quite good, compared to the one in Pandan Indah. I know, all of them serve the same food and all of the food are cook the same way but then sometimes not are tasty okay. Not all McD outlets served tasty nuggets, okay. Some claimed that the KFC in Sg Wang served the best fried chicken. Haha. Have to try it for yourself to verify though.

After brunch, we went for our hair pampering session. Haha. Since my hair is short, so I went for the SOS treatment. I love their shampoo smell. Very nice and last for many days. I forgot to ask them what is the brand. Anyway, although this saloon is pricey but then they use really good hair products. Don't play play!! My hairstylist, Tom, suggested a small hair cut for me so that there are some style on it instead of the straight cut. After much discussion with Tom and sis, I agreed to do so. Haha. So.... I cut my hair again. Hohoho. It's a little bit shorter this time. And I got the fringe that I wanted for a really long time. But somehow, I felt that it's a bit weird. Maybe still new. Just live with it then!! Hehe.

Yesterday, 4th of August was Baby's birthday. My precious baby dog. Even though she's 4 years old, she's still a puppy in my heart. Awww.... Was having lecture yesterday when suddenly I pressed my phone to see the date, 4th of August!!! Baby's birthday!!! Hehe. When I met up with Kitt after lecture, I told him and all he said was "Baby wanted to spend her birthday with me, so she's staying with me tonight". Lame excuse. Haha. It's hard to believe that this little puppy has been staying with me for 4 years. Even though she sleeps most of the time when I'm studying, it is still consider as accompanying me okay. Hehe. Even though she wants all your attention and loves to eat, she's still the cutest dog on earth!!! Most charming and understanding and caring and wonderful dog on earth. I bet you want to marry my dog, right right right?? Haha.

Happy birthday once again to Princess Baby. Haha.

~BuHBaI~

1 comment:

mk tan said...

happy birthday, yick hui's baby...
its time for u to find a partner for ur baby, he/she feels lonely without a partner...