Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cutest fruit and pretty-for-the-eye-but-not-tasty food~~

Hehe. These are the two photos of Merdeka eve that I forgot to post up the other day. Must post up because....


I have to show all of you the fish that I always eat at my current favourite Thai restaurant in Hulu Langat. It's grilled with a thick layer of salt on the outside and they did not remove the scales. No worries, they still clean the fish before they cook it. They even stuff some leaf thing into the stomach which made the flesh near the stomach area really nice. Even though the outer skin is covered with salt, the flesh are not salty at all. Instead it's sweet due to it's freshness. After the fish was grilled, the whole layer of skin can be removed just like that because it's already very hard. Went there again last week and noticed that the prices for the food are more expensive edi :(



The KL night view captured from Mervyn's house. His house is like the Look Out Point. Haha. Me and Kitt-y went there to watch the fireworks on Merdeka eve. Initially we wanted to go Look Out Point but then when we pass by at 9 something, the cars are all parked till the road side. Hence, we just go there for dinner. Though of going to Bukit Permai. Both of us were ready to be "halau" by the police but surprisingly on the way up, no police car on sight. The road was quite empty. We thought of going further to make a 3 point turn and park at the road side. As we were heading towards the place, suddenly a few police cars showed up and a few policemen were writing summons to the car parked there. The scary thing is there were people sitting inside the car. Luckily we didn't stopped there that night, or else we will be given a summon too. So we went to Mervyn's house. Haha.


On merdeka day, mum went to Hatyai with her friends for holiday. She brought a lot of things from Hatyai. All food. Haha. One of them is this......

Mini pineapple. Haha. It's really cute. They cut off all the skin and put inside clear plastic bag. Mom managed to bring 1kg home because these mini pineapples are selling like hot cakes in Thailand. I'm not a big fan of pineapple so I gave it to Kitt-y. According to Kitt-y, it tastes just like normal sized pineapple but a bit sweeter. If you visit Thailand, do look for these pineapples. They are so cute :p


This is an important lock. It is used to...
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"

... lock what is mine :p Hahahaha...


Had my Pharmacology paper yesterday. No comment about it but I think I did okay. Initially wanted to go home and sleep. When I reached Kitt-y's house, his bro asked me if I want to go Mid Valley with him cause he needed to buy some art stuff. Since I wanted to go shopping and not feeling sleepy (of course... shopping in a miracle word), I said "let's go". Haha. I don't have to drive anyway. Just sit in the car and relax. Easy job. When we reached, both of us went for lunch first. No energy how to walk. I didn't take breakfast that day. I suggested this restaurant located just opposite Sushi Zanmai in The Gardens. Everytime I passed by or wanted to eat in that restaurant, there will be this long queue. Usually end up eating something else because I don't really like to queue up. Ken-y wanted to try the restaurant too. When we reached there, there was no cue. Maybe it's because weekdays and lunch time has ended :p



Out drinks and Ken-y holding the receipt. Left is Ken-y's Oolong Milk Tea and right will be my Watermelon Milk. Both of us preferred our own drink and think that the other drink is not nice. Haha. In their drink menu, everything is related to tea or milk.

Ken-y's food. Looks nice. But the chicken has a weird taste. He initially wanted beef noodle and asked my opinion. I said the beef noodle don't look nice but this chicken meal looks nicer on the menu. So he said okay and ordered this. It's a huge disappointment because the chicken's gravy tasted really weird. Will not order this again. May look nice but don't really like the taste.


This is my meal. Seafood something. I thought everything will be seafood but the dish on the right is actually pork meat. Taste okay. The mini steamboat was just okay. My prawns were not fresh. Few clams, crabsticks, crab, toufu, vegetables and a meat ball. In my opinion, the soup taste like Miso soup. Hehe. Both of us were not really satisfied with out food there especially Ken-y. He said that his chicken tasted really weird that he felt like throwing up. Aww... poor Ken-y. I may visit the restaurant again soon but will order different dishes. If it still taste weird, then I will not visit this restaurant again. May I add that it's not cheap eating there. I am only willing to pay if the food is really good.

2 more papers to go. I'm so excited about next Friday where I can meet all my galz. Miss them so so so much. More gossips to share with them. Will overnight at MY's house that night. More "chor d" and water drinking session. Haha.

~BuHBaI~

Mini me and Kitt-y with Baby lookalike behind. Cute? Hahaha.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that lock really LMAO. SO cute,LOL

WaiWai said...

Hehe. Cute right. Next time I buy one and lock your ass also. HAHAHAHA!!! But then .. don't want la :p

mk tan said...

who's ass were u locking?kitt's ass?i can see his grey underwear... wahhaha...

WaiWai said...

mk tan: Yeah. It is Kitt's ass. Whose ass do you think I own besides him and mine??? -_-" hehe. Yup. It's his signature grey underwear